shape
carat
color
clarity

Coronavirus updates October 2020...please add yours too.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry you're going through that. do you have nature trails around you? maybe meet with a few friends for those types of outdoor activities. We try to get out and do something everyday when its possible (this weekend was a bust mostly because it rained so much) I'm hopeful about thanksgiving, and being able to see my friends after so long (we're doing an outside turkey day if the weather holds!)

I do (I am very lucky). What I am not so lucky about is that we were hit with 2 back to back blizzards and it's extremely cold and icy out there at the moment. I did not choose well in my place to live, climate wise! But up until this week I was walking/biking regularly on the trails, mostly by myself but sometimes with friends.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So the newest thing here is that flu shots are scarce. I put myself on pre-notification as I am still seeing people for in person appointments (with masks and distancing and sanitation protocols and hepa filters). I got texted in the morning. By the time I called at noon, all the slots were filled up until the end of November, with the pharmacists saying that appointments at that time would only be possible if a second shipment of vaccine were to come in. So I spent my lunch hour phoning every pharmacy/clinic in town and managed to find a very remote place that still had appointment openings and got vaccinated today. The norm is that only 25% of the population typically gets vaccinated here, so this is a huge change.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A second national lockdown is looming in UK, which is what I had predicted over a month ago.

It could mean my campervan/RV may not be converted in time for Christmas if non-essential businesses have to close, hey ho!

Not an issue, as it means I can cook up a storm in the house with a full size kitchen.

Silver lining and all that.

(I am trying to stay as positive as possible!)

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are maintaining a positive attitude @dk168!

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I feel extremely fortunate that I live on a small island that had been Covid free for 129 days. We now have 10 cases over the last couple of weeks but our trace and trace system is working really well.
The only real restriction we have is if you return to the island you must be tested and isolate, or you could be fined up to £10,000!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to start a new thread since today is November 1, 2020.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results