shape
carat
color
clarity

Copper bracelet?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the bracelet - I'm sure there are plenty on etsy, or you could have a local jeweler or artisan silversmith make you one, or find one at a craft fair. If you need the copper to touch your skin, be sure to specify that - I know I coat all the copper jewelry I make with varnish so it won't oxidize or turn people's skin green.

I think I will give a copper bracelet a miss, after reading Karl's post. Thanks though.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could dip some copper sheet in water held in a glass container overnight & chilled. This is chemically pure Cu WWW.

Naked copper stains skin spectacular - a sort of temporary tattoo on me.

I wouldn't know where to get a copper sheet, lol. I never knew about copper staining til this thread. Kinda gives me the chills.

Reactions: AV_

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am interested as to why you think you need more copper in your body? Did you have blood tests for missing metals & minerals?

The recommended daily allowance (RDA) is around 900 micrograms (mcg) a day for adolescents and adults. The upper limit for adults aged 19 years and above is 10,000 mcg, or 10 milligrams (mg) a day. An intake above this level could be toxic. Both copper deficiency and copper toxicity are rare in the United States (U.S).

From what I can tell, a decent general multivitamin would have the correct dosage of copper for you. Although copper bracelets are very cheap & plentiful but they stain the skin terribly. :confused2: My grandmother used to wear one and always had a dreadful green ring around her wrist!

I don't know that I am low in copper. I just have a medical issue that might be ameliorated with an intake of copper. But I did read that some people react badly to copper capsules and also knew about the issue of copper toxicity and am reluctant to ingest anything I'm not terribly familiar with anyway. I will just eat more copper-rich foods for now and cook for a while with copper cookware.

Thanks.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results