shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool, Unique, "Wow" Colored Stone Rings for Sale

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I love browsing for rings and wanted to start a thread that showed and linked interesting CS rings that are for sale. There is no price limit for this and it should be fun to see how we all interpret cool, unique, and "'wow"'. Of course if someone ends up buying it then pics are required. :)

Here is a 20.60 ct moonstone, blue sapphire, and diamond ring set in platinum. I have never seen such a ring like this ever before and wonder how it looks when worn on the finger. It has dangling sapphires! Only one pic from the listing. :(

https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/rings/cocktail-rings/moonstone-cabochon-sapphire-diamond-ring/id-j_164490/

xxx_572_1392050013_1.jpg

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it would be hard to pick just one ... :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh, great thread! I want to play! I spend a good deal of time (lol arguably too much!) drooling over unique rings I could never pull off from Lang's online. Here are three that I find particularly unique and "wow".

Citrine beauty:
1441144599_30_1_7185__1_of_6__hires.jpg 1441144603_30_1_7185__6_of_6__hires.jpg

Amethyst Cabochon:
1404775709_30_1_5548__1_of_6__hires.jpg 1404775712_30_1_5548__6_of_6__hires.jpg

Mexican Fire Opal:
1407539753_30_1_5695__2_of_5__hires.jpg 1407539754_30_1_5695__5_of_5__hires.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for playing lovedogs! :wavey:
Oooh, those rings are really cool! I haven't made it over to Lang's site to see what they have as well lately. What do you mean you can't pull off those looks? If all of us had unlimited funds for our jewelry musings, PS would be even more addictive than it already is because we would be ogling over each others pieces and not get anything done... at least for me. :) I am showing some constraint now only because I have to.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
secretagentlaura|1443523838|3933083 said:
Gosh, it would be hard to pick just one ... :)

So true... :whistle: :think: :wall: Ok, I will take them all! :Up_to_something: Hah, wishful thinking can be fun too. :dance:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1443554426|3933231 said:
Thanks for playing lovedogs! :wavey:
Oooh, those rings are really cool! I haven't made it over to Lang's site to see what they have as well lately. What do you mean you can't pull off those looks? If all of us had unlimited funds for our jewelry musings, PS would be even more addictive than it already is because we would be ogling over each others pieces and not get anything done... at least for me. :) I am showing some constraint now only because I have to.

haha Thanks Lovesvintage! I meant that these stones are too large for me to wear comfortably (except maybe the amethyst). I feel self-conscious wearing larger cocktail style rings, even though I love looking at them and admiring them on others :)

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea for a thread lovesvintage I haven't seen any of these unique rings before and like lovedogs I spend way too much time looking at rings online

Recently I've spent a lot of time dreaming about rings from Kataoka Jewelry. I would happily accept any of the rings on his "limited quantities" page. I love his asthetic. There is a stockist in NYC. I've been meaning to stop by and look at the few they carry. With a few exceptions, these rings are very tiny but too beautiful not to try despite my size 7 finger

http://kataoka-jewelry.com/product/limited.html

Here are a few that caught my eye today

_34703.jpg

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Sungura|1443668068|3933688 said:
What a great idea for a thread lovesvintage I haven't seen any of these unique rings before and like lovedogs I spend way too much time looking at rings online

Recently I've spent a lot of time dreaming about rings from Kataoka Jewelry. I would happily accept any of the rings on his "limited quantities" page. I love his asthetic. There is a stockist in NYC. I've been meaning to stop by and look at the few they carry. With a few exceptions, these rings are very tiny but too beautiful not to try despite my size 7 finger

http://kataoka-jewelry.com/product/limited.html

Here are a few that caught my eye today

Ohhhh I love the rings from this designer Sungura!! :love: I love how petite they are and all the delicate details. I'm glad I can't read Japanese :lol:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for introducing us to that jewelry line, Sungura. My kind of style too. I am gonna go check it out.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Nice additions drusyquartz! I am loving all the eye candy presented so far. Apparently I also have a stockist in my hometown for kataoka jewelry. Yay!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
_lovesvintage_|1443711836|3933783 said:
Nice additions drusyquartz! I am loving all the eye candy presented so far. Apparently I also have a stockist in my hometown for kataoka jewelry. Yay!

I figured out how to translate their page to English using Google Chrome. There's a stockist near me too!!! :appl: I can't wait to see some kataoka in person!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results