shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool, Unique, "Wow" Colored Stone Rings for Sale

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Great additions, RaiKai! Love the settings! These are definitely all statement rings.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the additions to this thread! Wanted to add something I just saw on instagram (and have already emailed JuliaB about haha). I've been looking for an orchid ring FOREVER since they are my favorite flower (and were my DH and I's wedding flower). This is her prototype with 6.5mm unnamable stone (not allowed to be discussed on PS), and champagne diamonds as petals.

I am planning to save to have it made with a CS center stone and maybe colored melee on the petals. Just wanted to share since I think the design is so unique and gorgeous!

orchidring.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow lovedogs!!! I can't wait to see your version! Thanks for the sneak peek. :) I love orchids and had white ones in my hair for my wedding. Yay, now a PSer is going to have a custom cool, unique, "wow" colored stone ring!!! :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet looking orchid ring!

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone had the nerve to request the price?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sugarloaf is everything!!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm no, I wish I could request the price on that sugarloaf sapphire ring. It is supposed to have no heat treatment too!

Thanks for sharing that faceted opal, Nsmike. :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else every heard of Ivy New York? Their gemstone rings are amazing. They also have a big selection of gorgeous loose gemstones on their site. If I could have any one piece of jewelry it might have to be one of their rings. They are very high end. Here is a link to a tsav ring that sold at auction for nearly $142,000. http://www.ivynewyork.com/tsavorite-garnet-and-ruby-ring-ivy/

Here is their website: http://www.ivynewyork.com/product-category/jewelry/engagement-ring/

And a few of my favorites. I just love how they use rose cuts. Swoon!

ivy_red_white_and_blue_ring.jpg

tsav_diamond_ivy_new_york.jpg

ivy_new_york_ruby_cluster.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More:

ivynewyork_ruby_rings.jpg

paraiba_ivy_new_york.jpg

ivynewyork_tsav_emerald_and_diamond.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Thanks for this latest eye candy treat, derbygal! Off to see more of this company now.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a few more. I can't stop drooling . . .

ivynewyork_rhodolite.jpg

ivynewyork_ruby_cluster_with_diamonds.jpg

ivy_new_york_snowflake_tsav_ring.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I don't know if any of these are for sale or not, but oh my goodness I am obsessed with this artist! Here's some eye candy for you!

img_13611.jpg

img_13612.jpg

img_13613.jpg

img_13614.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
More!

img_13615.jpg

img_13616.jpg

img_13617.jpg

img_13618.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
More..

img_13619.jpg

img_13620.jpg

img_13621.jpg

img_13622.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Last one!

img_13623.jpg

img_13624.jpg

img_13625.jpg

img_13626.jpg

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Forgot to write these are all on qiuqiu_he on instagram. I tried finding a website but I don't think it's up and running yet. I think she is a fairly new designer. Have fun drooling! Oh and if anyone can tell me any theories for how those diamonds are attached on that first sapphire flower ring I would love to hear! It's been taunting me for days!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I can't answer your question about the sapphire ring, but thanks a bunch for the drool session, austinj. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results