shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats to Jonathan/Rhino for his exciting news!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw Jonathan post this on Facebook:

"Wow wow... talk about transitions. Ok... just so ya'll know I am no longer serving retail clients via Good Old Gold anymore as I am transitioning into the wholesale front and that is very demanding of my time right now. I'll always be a support for my family behind the scenes of course but it felt odd to help a client in the store yesterday for the last time. Will I be back? I don't think so but only God knows the future.

Besides this I just received our 2nd prototype of a brand new cut I've invented, in a very popular shape right now and it is literally the most beautiful diamond of its shape I've ever laid eyes on."

So Jon is basically leaving GOG to develop his August Vintage business! Congratulations, Jon! :appl:I am one of many who has directly benefited from your knowledge and love for beautifully cut stones, and I wish you much success in the future!

https://www.augustvintageinc.net/

Congratulations, @Rhino!!! Many blessings to you for years of success!! What a great opportunity for you!! How exciting!! I'll be looking for your posts on Instagram!! I love your August Vintage line!!!
Hugs & Love!!! :mrgreen2:
CRM

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Jon! Will there be any baby AVCs coming? I have been wanting a 5 stone ring with AVCs for such a long time!!!
Best of luck to you and your new business!

clearfading

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rhino, so you will be upping your availability of AVRs soon? Sizes and color grades?

Yea ... moving on as I'm being called/pulled/pushed into another "facet" of life and business. Things are still in their infancy, relatively speaking but lots happening. There will many new AVC's coming in the next few weeks with AVR's to follow (God willing sooner than later)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Jon! Can't wait to see what new goodies you have in store for us!!!

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I can't wait to see what wonderful things the future will bring for you!

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe... nope. :mrgreen: HOWEVER since you brought it up ... I am at this moment having 2 other cuts/shape prototypes being cut which I have not yet received. One of those is a new August Vintage Asscher featuring bold broad reflections in a step cut via my friends at Amora and another design I'm excited about in a another shape that is sorely needed with regards to consistency. I don't have hard products in my hands yet of these but I should have within the next month or so.

For me, August Vintage Brand's identity is bold broad reflections and chunky facets. So my next guess is emerald. But I could be terribly wrong.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats Rhino! Have learnt many many things from your YT vids over the last few years as my initiation into the diamond world. All the very best from Australia for your new venture. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Jon! You're my hero (as I go down the path to get my GG) and I look forward to watching the new developments in your career. Wishing you all the best - I know you're going to "rock" it!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Rhino, I've just about watched everyone of your educational videos!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Jon!! I look forward to seeing all the new lovely cuts from AV!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Jon! Wishing you all the best in this exciting new endeavor. Looking forward to seeing the gorgeous new bling.:appl:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting this news!
Jon, congratulations on this new venture. As an old cut lover, I'm excited to see where you are taking the AV line. The AV brand is stunningly beautiful, I love the precision and great light effects. And I love to see that your diamond cuts are making the fabulous qualities of antique cuts available in modern cut stones. I'm really really excited to see your newly developed cut and hope you will post photos here!! Best wishes!

Last edited:

flash_and_fire

Rough_Rock
@Rhino
Wishing you the best in this new chapter! Been a long time lurker of all the shared expert advise and input on this forum. So honored I got my 1st asschers from you/GOG and can't wait to see what's coming up on the horizon!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good afternoon!

Jon
Congrats!, best of luck on your new venture!...:appl:. I can still contact GOG for diamonds and upgrades if needed?

Yes among others my friend.

Congratulations, @Rhino!!! Many blessings to you for years of success!! What a great opportunity for you!! How exciting!! I'll be looking for your posts on Instagram!! I love your August Vintage line!!!
Hugs & Love!!! :mrgreen2:
CRM

Thank you Matthews. :)

Congratulations Jon! Will there be any baby AVCs coming? I have been wanting a 5 stone ring with AVCs for such a long time!!!
Best of luck to you and your new business!

Yep. Send me an email and let me know what sizes you're thinking.

Hi Rhino, so you will be upping your availability of AVRs soon? Sizes and color grades?

Yea ... moving on as I'm being called/pulled/pushed into another "facet" of life and business. Things are still in their infancy, relatively speaking but lots happening. There will many new AVC's coming in the next few weeks with AVR's to follow (God willing sooner than later)

Congrats Jon! Can't wait to see what new goodies you have in store for us!!!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what wonderful things the future will bring for you!

Thanks Yenny and windblown! I'm excited to introduce them!

For me, August Vintage Brand's identity is bold broad reflections and chunky facets. So my next guess is emerald. But I could be terribly wrong.

Yes, this is my secret wish too. I've got a hankering for an ideal AV-EC!! :whistle:

Shhhhh :Up_to_something: LOL

All the best,
Jonathan

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK JONATHON. I know your passion is a wonderful thing. Can I recomend Michael Gerber the E-Myth as some bed-time reading:read:
https://www.bookdepository.com/The-...uYXj7_QPe3X5DZFloPOVJIiVH0b-tUx8aAh26EALw_wcB

This looks like a definite must read. Thanks for this and I really like this "multiquote" upgrade here too. ;-) :razz:

Congrats Rhino! Have learnt many many things from your YT vids over the last few years as my initiation into the diamond world. All the very best from Australia for your new venture. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Thanks bmfang. Always a pleasure to serve.

Congrats, Jon! You're my hero (as I go down the path to get my GG) and I look forward to watching the new developments in your career. Wishing you all the best - I know you're going to "rock" it!

Thank you pear and yes... "rockin it" is what I love to do most! :razz:

Congratulations Rhino, I've just about watched everyone of your educational videos!

Awesome sauce. :)

Congratulations, Jon!! I look forward to seeing all the new lovely cuts from AV!

Congratulations Jon! Wishing you all the best in this exciting new endeavor. Looking forward to seeing the gorgeous new bling.:appl:

Thanks rain and missy. <3

Thank you for posting this news!
Jon, congratulations on this new venture. As an old cut lover, I'm excited to see where you are taking the AV line. The AV brand is stunningly beautiful, I love the precision and great light effects. And I love to see that your diamond cuts are making the fabulous qualities of antique cuts available in modern cut stones. I'm really really excited to see your newly developed cut and hope you will post photos here!! Best wishes!

Most certainly and while I have some amazing vintage things coming I'm also working on modern faceted as well!!! ;-)

@Rhino
Wishing you the best in this new chapter! Been a long time lurker of all the shared expert advise and input on this forum. So honored I got my 1st asschers from you/GOG and can't wait to see what's coming up on the horizon!!

Thanks flash. I'm pretty excited too. :)

You guys are the best. <3

Warm regards,
Rhino

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:geek2:So when the new cut is revealed y'all will post about it in this thread, right??!!

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
Squeeeeee!!!! :appl::appl::appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon!

Yes among others my friend.

Thank you Matthews. :)

Yep. Send me an email and let me know what sizes you're thinking.

Thanks Yenny and windblown! I'm excited to introduce them!

Shhhhh :Up_to_something: LOL

All the best,
Jonathan

AV EC/AV Asscher....*Drool*....:lickout:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been announced on the fb page, and I am in love!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that AVOval is lovely :)

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Sweet, sweet baby Jesus - that oval is perfection - beyond anything I've ever seen before. I'm so excited for you John, and everything AV inc is becoming. Hope to add one of these to my collection one day - but until then I'm very excited to see this cut develop - especially in some of the doorknocker sizes ;)2

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, i will lose my mind. What. a. beauty. :love::love::love:
This is true perfection. Honesty, i cant find the words to describe how excited and happy i feel looking at this AV Oval....
Huge congrats Jon! (I'll be waiting patiently for that AV Emerald cut:whistle:)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Rhino looks fabulous, congratulations! I held off ordering something else in the hope that this was in the works! I have emailed with a request to go on the waiting list!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hehe... yes Oval. Some clarifications though ... this one will not be a "vintage" oval. I've been working with a few different optical designs on that front and after soliciting friends as to their preference have honed in on a beaut on that front which is in the works. :) This one is a modern faceted oval in which the leakage has virtually been eliminated (well ... at least for the most part). :) I was hoping the video did the diamond justice but think I've captured it's essence.

It has been announced on the fb page, and I am in love!!!

You can't imagine my excitement upon seeing it and not being able to say anything until confirmation of production. Word from my cutters is we should see around 15-20 for starters and ramp it up as demand increases.

Oooh, that AVOval is lovely :)

Thanks Shiny.

Sweet, sweet baby Jesus - that oval is perfection - beyond anything I've ever seen before. I'm so excited for you John, and everything AV inc is becoming. Hope to add one of these to my collection one day - but until then I'm very excited to see this cut develop - especially in some of the doorknocker sizes ;)2

Me too! We may see a 4ct in this hopefully soon!!! :dance:

Seriously, i will lose my mind. What. a. beauty. :love::love::love:
This is true perfection. Honesty, i cant find the words to describe how excited and happy i feel looking at this AV Oval....
Huge congrats Jon! (I'll be waiting patiently for that AV Emerald cut:whistle:)

Thank you and ... :Up_to_something:

@Rhino looks fabulous, congratulations! I held off ordering something else in the hope that this was in the works! I have emailed with a request to go on the waiting list!

In the description area in the video is a link to the form for any who are interested.

Kindest regards,
Jonathan

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is so exciting!!! Congrats Rhino!!! The new AVOval is incredible and the performance on that baby is amazing compared to what we generally see out there!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results