shape
carat
color
clarity

Confused about AGS triple zero

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning everyone! I have seen so many references to AGS Triple Zero diamonds that I am confused about how the description is used. I thought that AGS 000 meant Ideal cut/D color/F or IF clarity. But I have seen many using triple zero to describe cut/polish/symmetry. I know, not a very interesting thread, but I needed to ask the question. Thanks in advance!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2008 9:23:45 AM
Author:NeverEndingUpgrade
Good morning everyone! I have seen so many references to AGS Triple Zero diamonds that I am confused about how the description is used. I thought that AGS 000 meant Ideal cut/D color/F or IF clarity. But I have seen many using triple zero to describe cut/polish/symmetry. I know, not a very interesting thread, but I needed to ask the question. Thanks in advance!
NEU,

What you''ve described is like coke classic...it''s classically how AGS 000 had originally been defined. I think this thread brings it just a step forward from the post Lorelei pointed you to, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results