shape
carat
color
clarity

Confessions of an outerwear junkie...

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't resist a stylish jacket. I have a whole closet full of tailored jackets, mostly dark colors.
Every one must have a large, blingy, vintage brooch.
I don't leave the house without a pin on my coat or jacket.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annnnnnnd... I now own the shapeless tunic in the oatmeal and deep red color as well as the black... :cheeky:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the new ones I just bought. It's light but warm. Perfect for this time of year.

_34903.jpg

coat2.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1444774667|3937983 said:
I have all kinds of coats and jackets but I end up wearing the same stinkin machine washable fleece all the time! The longer hooded one from lands end with the waist that cinched in. What happens is that I end up with my necessities sneaking into the pockets... Keys in one pocket, wallet, etc, and the next thing I know it's just easier to grab and go instead of emptying the pockets. It's also roomy enough to accommodate all kinds of thick and thin tops. Sigh... So no motivation there to swap outerwear. Lolol...

Hi, my name is Kris and I'm addicted to Polartec; 12 jackets and a bunch of pullovers. Mine are from Columbia, L.L. Bean and Lands End. I've got three like PintoBean is talking about; the rest are worn like cardigans because it's so ridiculously cold in our office. Yesterday it was 95 outside and 69 in the office when I got there.

April20

Ideal_Rock
When I lived in Seattle I had a serious outerwear obsession. At one point I had something like 15 different coats of varying types and weights. When you need a coat nearly 9 months of the year (and sometimes more) you NEED a variety. You need selection.

I moved to Atlanta nine years ago and my obsession waned. You DONT need a coat for about nine months of the year here so I don't have the crazy drive for choices any more.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1444967241|3938768 said:
I can't resist a stylish jacket. I have a whole closet full of tailored jackets, mostly dark colors.
Every one must have a large, blingy, vintage brooch.
I don't leave the house without a pin on my coat or jacket.

You are a very good PSer! Sounds like you are doing your part to save those vintage pins that are just to lovely to cannibalize!

I could have used one the other day on a scarf but I have zero, zip, none! Need to work on that!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1444802913|3938088 said:
packrat|1444772751|3937966 said:
I used to have a lot. Then the kids came and the room I had to "spread out" thru the house dwindled away. Otherwise, I'd be in a close situation, tho I never got into scarves or vests. We have "weather", so you need varying combinations through the year, depending on what you'll encounter-which can change at the drop of the hat. It's Iowa-we could have a blizzard and get 2ft of snow on Halloween or it could be 80 that day. I've been on the hunt for new outerwear for 3 years now, badgering poor Monnie on FB to look at links and get her thoughts on what would work best. JD cringes when it gets to be time for coats to appear in stores b/c he knows I'm going to try everything on and be irritated w/myself in the mirror.

Ha! You're the prettiest and sweetest most blinged-out badger ever!

I took 3 pair of boots to the cobbler last week for refurbishing...omg don't get me started on winter footwear. WHY DO I STILL LIVE IN THE MIDWEST???

Awwww sanks! (as the links continue to come...sigh)

Gah, boots..I need new boots too..

I do, however, have a kick ass handmade scarf.... ;))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lulu lemon jackets and sweatshirts. I probably have over 12 lululemon jackets alone. LOVE them.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results