shape
carat
color
clarity

Complete Shock Engagement (PICS too)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Lovely ring!

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again all... some of destiny seems to have been set for us, so we are happily going with the flow - which might sound a bit strange having one completely destroyed house and no job, but who are we to argue with this kind of intervention! :)

Blackpaw- Brian and I had looked at this ring about seven months ago and it just struck me as classic, unique, practical and stunning: a tough combination. It is part of the Rochelle collection from Excel Diamonds. Barry and Judah were very helpful. Brian had picked out 4 diamonds (of course, he told me this after) and Barry nixed two of them because the fire and light wasn't enough. I had been worried about it being heavy, but was assured it wasn't - I keep havin to look down at my hand because I FREAK that it's not there. It is lighter (but bigger and MUCH more expensive) than any ring I own.

MY GAWSH - I know it doesn't show in this picture, but with the openness of this setting and the diamond in it, the light and fire is amazing. Doesn't really matter what kind of lighting, though in the sun it is AMAZING to the Nth degree!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Lovely ring.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a little bit of the fire and sparkle mixed:

rochelle11.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring. Congratulations!!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Talk about a pick-me-up! Congratulations and the best of luck to you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful...best wishes!

radiant lover

Rough_Rock
congratulations!!! It''s beautiful!!! the side profile of the setting is so cool

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, I love that last fire shot!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Love the profile! That''s soo cool! Congrats on the engagement and don''t let work stuff bring you down! I like to think that everything will work out. Keep up a positive attitude!

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Debby,

Congratulations!
Your upbeat attitude after some tough knocks, is quite inspirational. You certainly deserve the happiness this beautiful ring has brought you.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for your kind words.

Best,

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your ring!!! Sorry about your job. But TFS!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
This is why I love this website. Your setting is gorgeous, never seen anything like it, so don''t ever change it.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Lovely ring
1.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring! i sure you and your FI will get through all this, that is so sweet of him to propose to you on a day that you were feeling so down, it just shows that he wants to be there for you through the good times and the bad
1.gif

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all. I had to take it off for two days. I grew quite accustomed to having it on after only 24 hours! But my kids don''t know yet... lol... officially, Brian is waiting to ask me until the kids come home. We already decided to have a far away beach wedding with ONLY us..... so, I want the kids to be involved in the asking. When he showed me the ring on the picnic table, I told him I WOULD say "yes" when he asked, but asked him to wait and ask me when the kids were around. So, he hasn''t been able to give his little speech yet. That comes Sunday morning when I pick up my kids. I couldn''t wear the ring while I saw my kids the last two days because Brian was in Chicago... arggg... had to take the ring off and put it away for a bit! :) It''s OK... I''m looking forward to Sunday morning AND I have my ring back on.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! Your ring is just beautiful! Very cool setting!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
deb, both your story and your ring are lovely.

congratulations and i hope sunday morning goes beautifully for you and your family. :)

best wishes!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely, what a wonderful surprise! Congrats!!

zavy

Rough_Rock
congrats! I love the profile.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! It is lovely!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement! beautiful ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a stunning design! Congratulations!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
congrats you have a gorgeous ring!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. Congratulations.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely ring! Best wishes on your engagement!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Truly beautiful ring, congratulations!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I''m so glad he took your depressing day and then turned it around into ALL that! Bravo!!! Instead of remembering the last day of work, you get to remember a proposal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results