shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on this diamond please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

currygoat

Rough_Rock
I am considering purchasing this diamond. From the info I have on it here, please provide any comments you have:GIA Certified - April 20 2001
Round Brilliant
6.77 - 6.81 x 4.01 mm
1.11 carat
VS2 Clarity
G color59.1 depth
61 table
thin to medium, faceted
culet: none
polish: good
symmetry: very good
Fluorescence: faintUsing a 10x I can see pretty clearly a "feather" inclusion in the semi-middle of the diamond. When I pull back and use my naked eyes, I can make out this tiny feather inclusion - it helps that I know where the inclusion is having just seen it under the 10x.Any comments much appreciated. This is all the info I have at this point.currygoat

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Currygoat,I'm not sure whether the feather you see is a problem and VS2 clarity is incorrect. You have to show it to the expert gemologist to make sure.As for proportions, it is difficult to say much without knowing crown and pavilion angles (or depth). However the diamond is not deep, thus have a good chance to be very nice and spready.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results