shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on this diamond please.

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by currygoat, Jun 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. currygoat
    Rough_Rock

by currygoat » Jun 11, 2001
    I am considering purchasing this diamond. From the info I have on it here, please provide any comments you have:GIA Certified - April 20 2001
    Round Brilliant
    6.77 - 6.81 x 4.01 mm
    1.11 carat
    VS2 Clarity
    G color59.1 depth
    61 table
    thin to medium, faceted
    culet: none
    polish: good
    symmetry: very good
    Fluorescence: faintUsing a 10x I can see pretty clearly a "feather" inclusion in the semi-middle of the diamond. When I pull back and use my naked eyes, I can make out this tiny feather inclusion - it helps that I know where the inclusion is having just seen it under the 10x.Any comments much appreciated. This is all the info I have at this point.currygoat

2. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Jun 11, 2001
    Currygoat,I'm not sure whether the feather you see is a problem and VS2 clarity is incorrect. You have to show it to the expert gemologist to make sure.As for proportions, it is difficult to say much without knowing crown and pavilion angles (or depth). However the diamond is not deep, thus have a good chance to be very nice and spready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.