shape
carat
color
clarity

coming soon-!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
oh my,
after coming across ps a month and a half ago, and reading all the excited er buyers posting about the final trip to fed-ex... it''s finally my turn -! i get to pick up my little sparkle bomb from fed-ex this saturday!!!! gosh i think about it at work, when im at home, etc the closer i get the more my heart beats!! hehehe if it wasnt for you ps family i wouldnt have created this lovely piece of jewelry ....

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
oh my,
after coming across ps a month and a half ago, and reading all the excited er buyers posting about the final trip to fed-ex... it''s finally my turn -! i get to pick up my little sparkle bomb from fed-ex this saturday!!!! gosh i think about it at work, when im at home, etc the closer i get the more my heart beats!! hehehe if it wasnt for you ps family i wouldnt have created this lovely piece of jewelry ....

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, I will be back for handshots on Sat
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

prettycat

Rough_Rock
evaldez, could you tell me what''s the name of the setting? I did not find it on whiteflash.com.
This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen!!!!!! I want to get one!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!
36.gif
36.gif

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Definitely wanna see pics of that baby!!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, that''s beautiful. I''m looking forward to lots of pics.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 3:17:06 AM
Author: evaldez
oh my,
after coming across ps a month and a half ago, and reading all the excited er buyers posting about the final trip to fed-ex... it's finally my turn -! i get to pick up my little sparkle bomb from fed-ex this saturday!!!! gosh i think about it at work, when im at home, etc the closer i get the more my heart beats!! hehehe if it wasnt for you ps family i wouldnt have created this lovely piece of jewelry ....

I hope he made it home safely from Fed-Ex, that he didn't have a heart attack when he saw the ring! LOL

Come back, we'd love to see more pictures and get your feelings on how it looks in person.
3.gif

cmarie

Rough_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! I especially love the way it tapers AND has sidestones. We can''t wait to see more pictures!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love that setting! Best of luck hanging onto it until June!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really well done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results