Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Coming out of the shadows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WindyCitySparkle

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I''ve been lurking around this site for a while and thought I would say hello. I wish I had found you before we got my engagement ring last year, but I think I might have done an okay job anyway (my husband proposed without a ring and I got to pick it out).

Here are some pics, and some specs since I''ve learned enough to realize that you like those

GIA Report
Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.49 -6.53 X 4.02
Carat: 1.04 (cool because my birthday is jan. 04)
Color: G (although it looks a little darker from the bottom and a little lighter from the top)
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 61.8
Table: 56
Girdle: Medium, Faceted
Polish: Ex
Symmetry: Ex
Fluor: None
Crown Angle: 34.5
Crown Height: 15
Pavilion Angle: 41
Pavilion Depth: 43
Star length: 55
Lower half: 75
Cut grade: Ex

Here are some shots:

The stone has a lifetime offer of getting credit for an upgrade... we paid $7000. Would love to hear your honest opinions!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am not someone who knows enough to comment on specs, but I will tell you I think your stone and setting are beautiful!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful setting! Who designed it? I don''t know very much about the specs either, but your rings look lovely!

*M*

WindyCitySparkle

Rough_Rock
The setting is platinum, by Simon G., with some alterations from one of their standard rings. The little stones are princesses, F-G color, VS.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome out of the shadows! I think you did just fine choosing a diamond and the setting is to die for!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome WcS

The specs look great and I can see very nice arrows peeking out of your diamond too! Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.