shape
carat
color
clarity

Comfort of Art of Platinum Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I am a long-time lurker and am deciding to make my first post. Mr boyfriend and I have an appt with Leon Mege in January -- I am so excited and thank you Pricescope, because I would have never found him without you. I LOVE the intricate detail and beauty of Leon''s pieces, especially those with a pave-ish setting and with the beading and such.

But my one worry about getting such a ring is that it might be uncomfortable, like the beading and pave sort of scratching in between the fingers?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/art-of-platinum-ring-gog-stone.36989/ -- this is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Couldn''t be more beautiful than that, IMO. But is it comfortable to wear every day?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be more worried with stacking a ring against the diamond edge than comfort. The diamonds are so small I do not think it will be uncomfortable at all. There have been thread on the comfort of eternity bands and all the wearers say they have no discomfort. Good luck on your design!

roxy7

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Tacori!!

Well, that''s kind of my worry... I recently bought a faux-diamond eternity band with pave cubic zirconia all around ( I just can''t afford to buy a real one right now). Anyway, I found it significantly less comfortable (thought undisputably less pretty) than a plain white gold band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results