Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Colour?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

varshini

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am planning on getting Whiteflash''s micropave legato. I plan to put in a I colour .80is centre stone. The question that I have is that the micropave is going to be F/G colour and VS clarity. It also says that this 40-0.20ctw; (what ever that means) DO you think i would notice a colour difference between the stones in the mount and the centre stone?

THanks
V

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
With a very well cut ''I'', you''ll probably be fine with the F/G pave. However, I''d be more comfortable with G/H if possible; just to close the color gap slightly.

-J

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
With sidestones that small I really don''t think you''ll see a bit of difference. I have an F center stone with lower colored pave and I can''t tell the difference. I can *barely* tell the difference between my .75 F and my .31 I colored stones in my five-stone band.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if you will be able to tell the difference or not, but I will say that just the thought would probably drive me nuts. I would find myself comparing the center to the pave constantly to see is I could notice anything. That would not be mind clean for me.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
I guess it just depends on how good your eyes are!! I am going to set a 1.5 ct. RB K family diamond in halo setting and the designer will not go any lower than F/G for the stones in the halo. The stone was recut and it looks amazing and I don''t really see the color when it faces up as much as I though it would. I actually saw how it would look with the halo in the store and the difference didn''t come screaming out at me but I could tell just a little bit. However, I am thrilled to have a family stone and I kinda think it will look unique. I honesly think that to the naked eye, few people could tell the difference b/w your I and such small F/G stones.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nope, you will not notice a difference at all. white and sparkly is all you''ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.