shape
carat
color
clarity

Colour?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

varshini

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am planning on getting Whiteflash''s micropave legato. I plan to put in a I colour .80is centre stone. The question that I have is that the micropave is going to be F/G colour and VS clarity. It also says that this 40-0.20ctw; (what ever that means) DO you think i would notice a colour difference between the stones in the mount and the centre stone?

THanks
V

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
With a very well cut ''I'', you''ll probably be fine with the F/G pave. However, I''d be more comfortable with G/H if possible; just to close the color gap slightly.

-J

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
With sidestones that small I really don''t think you''ll see a bit of difference. I have an F center stone with lower colored pave and I can''t tell the difference. I can *barely* tell the difference between my .75 F and my .31 I colored stones in my five-stone band.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if you will be able to tell the difference or not, but I will say that just the thought would probably drive me nuts. I would find myself comparing the center to the pave constantly to see is I could notice anything. That would not be mind clean for me.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
I guess it just depends on how good your eyes are!! I am going to set a 1.5 ct. RB K family diamond in halo setting and the designer will not go any lower than F/G for the stones in the halo. The stone was recut and it looks amazing and I don''t really see the color when it faces up as much as I though it would. I actually saw how it would look with the halo in the store and the difference didn''t come screaming out at me but I could tell just a little bit. However, I am thrilled to have a family stone and I kinda think it will look unique. I honesly think that to the naked eye, few people could tell the difference b/w your I and such small F/G stones.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nope, you will not notice a difference at all. white and sparkly is all you''ll see.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results