shape
carat
color
clarity

colored gemstone droolers anonymous (CGDA)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
My fellow CGD''s....i''ve unfortunately had to reinstall windows on my new laptop and thus lost all of my favorites in the process....so let the enabelling begin and step up for your acceptance into the CGDA group....

Please post your favorite and most trusted vendor''s links to loose colored stones in this thread and post a little ditty stating what you like oh so much about them that makes you droooooooooooollll................and for a little bit of drool enabling a photo of the stone that currently makes your heart skip a beat....or beat faster and slower at the same time...

Thanks in advance....

*stands up* Bow''s head....clears throat...shifts nervously from foot to foot.....My name is Rparker1998 and I''m a CGD''er....My favorite website for loose stones right now is....concave cut gems because i get lost in all the symetry of the stones... I can''t seem to post a photo of the stone i like because it won''t load in the details window right now.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
followed closely by precisiongems.com [gene].

movie zombie

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love to browse Sotheby's and Christie's online auction catalogues--so much fun stuff like coral, turquoise, jade, fine spinel, and on and on.

Palagems is fun and educational.

Gene's site is nice--love the garnet pages!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2009 1:46:44 PM
Author: coatimundi
I love to browse Sotheby''s and Christie''s online auction catalogues--so much fun stuff like coral, turquoise, jade, fine spinel, and on and on.

Palagems is fun and educational.

Gene''s site is nice--love the garnet pages!
Ditto on Gene''s site, he takes awesome pictures, and his cutting is TDF!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love Gary, Dan, Gene, and Barry''s sites!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge shout out for Gene! Everything that wonderful man has cut for me has been superb and I''m waiting for a little package as we speak!

John from GemRite is another sweetie. Very honest and very kind.

Although I haven''t bought from Dan we''ve swapped emails and I''d love to buy one of his gemstones.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paraibainternational.com is nice because they have a video with just about every stone. It''s fun to watch all their paraibas sparkle and shine on a turntable.
31.gif

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2009 2:47:20 PM
Author: mochi
I love Gary, Dan, Gene, and Barry''s sites!!
Would you mind putting the links with the names for me? if not already done...thanks. I''m still new to all these sites so i''m still learning that a link and name go together...

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
thanks everyone!!!!

I couldn''t believe some of the prices on soethby''s.....wow....no wonder you have tto be rich to purchase.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

Ditto!

I''ve been buying a lot from Barry lately (acstones.com), and I''ve been known to succumb rather easily to the stones on Jeff''s Gemscoop (whitesgems.com). Plus I just bought something from Dan (customgemstones.com). And my sapphire in my anniversary ring is from Richard (concavegems.com). Those are the four I''ve bought from the last few months, and I love all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results