Colored gem beauties (lab-created)

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Got something a bit less usual, a star ruby from fine water

IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1992.jpeg
IMG_1899.jpeg IMG_1893.jpeg

That is so pretty!
So I did a thing and I need necklace ideas. I have small gold hoops with sngle rubies in them, a gold bee pin with ruby eyes and a gold dome ring with a stripe of rubies and diamonds and now I would like to create a gold and white metal pendant, maybe with a halo because my engagement ring is platinum and my watch is stainless. . Below is a ring that is a bit like what I’m thinking envision it with my ruby inside. Ideas are welcome especially for the back and basket. I want it to be pretty if it flips and I do not really want a bale. Also suggestions about type of chain. IMG_9036.jpeg IMG_9035.jpeg

Oh my gosh! Its so much prettier than I thought it would be!!! This is at night in the bedroom under a warm white light. IMG_9108.jpeg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I uh. May have gotten a matching 8mm pair..
Lab stones are dangerously affordable.
IMG_2020.jpeg

Gorgeous!

Also, I find lab stones rather addictive lol. I go back and forth between wanting mined gems and wanting the larger, prettier versions that I can get in the lab version at a fraction of the price. :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MakingTheGrade did you have a video showing the asterism? Curious how the star moves. Also curious how the water or crystal compares to your natural star sapphire? And does the star show that trailing curtain effect that naturals can show, where the asterism appears to penetrate into the stone?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade did you have a video showing the asterism? Curious how the star moves. Also curious how the water or crystal compares to your natural star sapphire? And does the star show that trailing curtain effect that naturals can show, where the asterism appears to penetrate into the stone?

I do have video but not sure how to post them here. The water is hard to compare since my natural one is shaped more spherically and has a deeper feel to it.

959814 959813

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do have video but not sure how to post them here. The water is hard to compare since my natural one is shaped more spherically and has a deeper feel to it.

IMG_1928.jpeg IMG_1927.jpeg

For videos you have to post it on YouTube or imgur then you can link it here with the “add media” button (available on the “…” option on mobile). I have a PS specific YouTube account for this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results