shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Collection Sale - actual listings!

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
I'm interested in the Van Craeynest ring; sent you an email :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm back from vacation!

Also adding this ring to the listings. Recently bought second hand, but originally by Love Affair Diamonds that is now closed. Gorgeous moissanite antique cushion in a platinum setting with surprise diamonds in the setting.

Links to LADs original photos and videos because my phone camera is bad!
Size is a 4.75.
Listing for $1,325 USD which will include shipping and insurance

Some of my photos:
730901 730938 730939

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, here are the remaining items for sale, now at 15% off the prices listed below

Prices include shipping and insurance, but not paypal fees (no paypal fees if through paypal friends and family or zelle). Additional fees may apply for international registered and insured shipping to known PSers only.

7 day inspection period, no returns unless misrepresented.

Thanks in advance for your contributions to sending my partner to med school, hehe. I might bedazzle his stethescope...

First row of rings left to right:

2. OEC dinner ring. 18k white gold, about 1tcw by my estimation. Beautiful detailing on the front and sides. Sz 5.5-6 975$

4. 1ct O/P OEC in a die struck platinum Van Craynest setting sz 4 with a 14k yellow gold bezel. Not sizeable due to engraving all around. 3100k$

6. 2.22 ct Fancy Light Brownish Yellow marquis diamond SI1 in a heavy 18k setting, size 4.5. I have the GIA cert. 5.25k$

2nd row L to R:

7. Multistone size 5 cz ring from berricle, free with any purchase over 1k (please mention wanting it when you buy something otherwise I don't know if it'll be your size)

9. 8mm cz asscher in 10k ring sz3 125$ free with any purchase over 2k

10. French cut moissy from Tianyu in platinum, 2mm stones (about 3mm wide overall). Size 5.75. 575$

11. 8mm MRB moissy from AV in a 18k white and rose gold setting size 4.5 inspired by mcteigue & mcclelland floral rings. Comes with matching band. Melee are diamonds. 2k$
Will come with free 8m oec and 8mm asha cushions (prior stones I tried in the setting before deciding on a MRB)

3rd row rings L to R:

15. 5.9mm merelani mint garnet cut by Barry Bridgestock with moissy side in 14k white gold size 5.5-6 675$
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/colored-stones/rubellite-spinel-and-merelani-set-t172348.html

16. Barry Bridgestock supernova tsavorite .9ct in a 18k and silver lotus setting by HoW size 4.5, not sizeable due to delicate setting. 800$

4th row L to R:
17. Tsavorite (1.17ct in an oec cut) and black welo opal ring in 18k and silver by HoW, size 4.5 975$
http://www.pricescope.com/forum/col...d-oec-tsavorite-wrap-ring-by-how-t224066.html

18. 1.07 burmese unheated color change sapphire in plat ring with .19 tcw baguettes size 5.5. t comes with an AGL cert. 1150k$

20. Snake ring G-H VS diamonds, tsavorite, and chartreuse diamond eyes in 14k gold with black rhodium dip. the entire snake is articulated. Size 6 iirc. Please note the rhodium coating rubs off fast and has already worn from the bottom of the ring. 725$

21. 1 ct oiled columbian emerald in a 18k bezel and hammered silve band size 5, 850$

Please contact with my LT contact post. Happy to send iphone videos and more pics of things through email.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes the moissy ring should be sizeable 1-2 sizes.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection! Best of luck with the sale!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MakingTheGrade for patiently answering my many questions and making my purchase of your two stone pendant easy. It goes with everything and gets so many compliments!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @MakingTheGrade for patiently answering my many questions and making my purchase of your two stone pendant easy. It goes with everything and gets so many compliments!

I’m so glad you like it!!

Ugh we are waiting to hear back from one more med school and its killing me because if they say yes then we are moving! If not we are staying since he got in locally. Argggggggg. I hate waiting!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad you like it!!

Ugh we are waiting to hear back from one more med school and its killing me because if they say yes then we are moving! If not we are staying since he got in locally. Argggggggg. I hate waiting!

So hard planning around med school...my son is in the same boat as his girlfriend waits to see where her residency will be :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So hard planning around med school...my son is in the same boat as his girlfriend waits to see where her residency will be :)

I much prefer the residency system as there is a specific Match day. Med school acceptance can be in the air until May depending on waitlists. Oy.

On the bright side, between my tax refunds, moonlighting out of anxiety, and recent raises, we are in good shape for tuition! So I don’t “need” to keep selling (in fact I have mad money again!”) but will keep these items listed for sale at 15% off just because it keeps me busy and I’ve sort of said goodbye to them in my head. :p

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had a request for videos of the marquis fancy yellow.

Here you go!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Removing my tsav and mint garnet from sale. I went to acstones.com and the website is closed due to family health conditions which makes me sad and sentimental since I’ve been buying from Barry for a decade now and he’s just the sweetest man! Oy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
French cut moissy band sold.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo sad that the van Craeynest is way too small for my monstrous hands. *cry*

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you love it!

Pave bracelet now currently on hold

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Shucks, guess i'll just HAVE to keep it lol
At least until it finds it's cinderella forever home!

I keep coming back to this thread because of this ring. It’s in my size! However I’m concerned about the OEC. Is this the one that was set in a bezel because it had obvious chips? If it is, does the bezel completely cover it? Do you think dirt gets stuck under the bezel because of any gaps between the bezel and the chips?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I remember correctly there was a small nick or flea bite on the girdle that is totally covered by the bezel. I don’t think dirt gets stuck anywhere.
The price listed is less than the price of just the setting so the 1ct oec is basically a temp diamond if you want to reset it with something else lol.

I keep coming back to this thread because of this ring. It’s in my size! However I’m concerned about the OEC. Is this the one that was set in a bezel because it had obvious chips? If it is, does the bezel completely cover it? Do you think dirt gets stuck under the bezel because of any gaps between the bezel and the chips?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to be listing my 2 light box lab diamond necklaces soon as well.

A 3/8 ct round in silver for 300$ A 1ct round in 10k white gold for 975$. Includes insurance and shipping

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to be listing my 2 light box lab diamond necklaces soon as well.

A 3/8 ct round in silver for 300$ A 1ct round in 10k white gold for 975$. Includes insurance and shipping

Will take 100$ off if anyone wants both.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results