shape
carat
color
clarity

Close up of Paris Hilton''s Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Orange

Rough_Rock
I just came across this pic and hadn''t seen it on Pricescope yet... What do you think?

parishiltonring111.jpg

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring.
But, ugh, she really needs a manicure.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm

I don''t like that, its, dare I say it, TOO big.
38.gif
How much carat was it again?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read 23 cts (24?) for the stone...I would love to see a closeup of the setting though...it seems pretty embellished.

angelina

Rough_Rock
I really think she needs her nails done!

... Nice ring though....
19.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
your wish is my command!
1.gif

i agree--too big. looks fake, not elegant.

paris.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s too big. If it were around 5 carats I would like it. It''s fugly!!!!
6.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I kind of looks like one of those candy ring pops. :)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What shape is it? You really can't tell. And I have to say, it does look fake. Or maybe I'm just jealous!
20.gif

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Aww.. you are all just jealous. :razz: j/k Yeah, it looks gaudy (sp?) I think it would weigh a little no? Wouldn''t it be uncomfortable? I guess it''s just another accessory. Too each their own though.. right? I think my girl would like it. She likes big diamonds.

Ukieza

reena

Ideal_Rock
i think it''s an emerald cut.

the most i can say is, it''s really "her". but i would have chosen something different if it were my $3 mill.
2.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 1:41:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I read 23 cts (24?) for the stone...I would love to see a closeup of the setting though...it seems pretty embellished.
ridiculous,

get a 5 ct ring and donate the rest of the money to charity.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
One word: EWW.

It''s too gawdy!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 1:59:26 PM
Author: kaleigh
It''s too big. If it were around 5 carats I would like it. It''s fugly!!!!
6.gif
I agree, Kaleigh! I think Katie Holmes'' new e-ring is much prettier. (4-5 carat oval w/ micropave setting)

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I really don't like it. It's too big, I wonder if even half the size would look better. You can even see in the picture that Reena posted the blister on the poor things finger. Looks to me like she's overcompensating :)

BTW she desperately needs a manicure.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Yuck! Nasty nasty nails.
14.gif

That is just too too BIG and talk about annoying spinning rings. I don't think there is anything that can stop that BOULDER from spinning.

Of course knowing her she saw it and said, "that' hot".
40.gif

I agree...at 5 carats it might have look good, but 24! That's just saying "LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE!". Really not impressed at all. A donation to a charity would have been a better use of that money. Besides, knowing how these celeb's relationships go, they'll be splitsville in no time at all. Ugh!
38.gif

As you can tell, I'm not too keen on Ms. Hilton
24.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 1:32:58 PM
Author: AmandaPanda

But, ugh, she really needs a manicure.

thats the first thing I noticed!!! I guess being a millionaire/billionaire doesn''t mean you have nice nails... I thought mine were bad!

oh, and yeah... the ring is ridiculous.
14.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I think she had a couple of rings to choose from but she finally made her decision by picking a 24 carat ring because she got engaged at 24 years old. I also heard that she has to walk around with body guards while wearing it.

I think the ring is beautiful. But it is way too gawdy.

Has anybody seen Kathy Hilton''s ring. Does anybody have any picture? I saw her on The View and it looked amazing. Paris definitely gets it from her mom.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2005 3:17:52 PM
Author: z78gml

...I also heard that she has to walk around with body guards while wearing it.
I''m sure she needs those bodyguards....... to hold up that genormous rock on that skinny arm!
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm hello! You have that much money and couldn''t get a MANICURE?!!!!
6.gif
Those nails are atrocious! and the ring! It''s so big it flops over! Way too big and gaudy. I would''ve gone with a 4 or 5 carat, not 25!!
20.gif
Celebrities these day
20.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I think it''s too big too. Do we know who designed it?

I missed her mom''s ring. We have to find a picture of it though. Now I am intrigued. LOL

P.S. WELCOME BACK REENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that Mr. Paris hired a private diamond consultant and that one of the rings came from Harry Winstons, but don''t know if it''s this one. I am sure we''ll hear all about the jeweler soon.

PurplePassion

Rough_Rock
I agree that it''s fugly!!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
What kind of wedding band would/could you wear with that?

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Didn't she get two erings? For some reason i thought she did. I don't know if it's ugly, just looks kinda like a cocktail ring.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There were actually three rings that she chose to try out and she had her pick from many. So she narrowed it down to three for her trial period and this is the one she chose.

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
It really does suit her I think, to a ''T''. She is so overboard anyway it doesn''t surprise me she chose a 24carat diamond engagement ring, anything to show off.
Her fingers are awful though, I''m surprised with all her pampering she doesn''t have daily manicures done!
Personally although I wouldn''t turn down a 24ct ring....hehehehe!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I doubt there is any worry about a wedding band being worn with it given the shelf life of celebrity engagements.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
I''m not jealous at all, in fact I am a "closet fan" of Paris! But that ring is just too big, no matter what your tastes are! It is hard to understand why she would choose something that unwearable for her special ER that cannot be comfortable to wear on a daily basis! I thought she had better taste then that! Now, a 4-5 carat encrusted with micropave, that would have been to-die-for!

Now Katie Holmes'' ER on the other hand, blew me away! I''m not even an oval/split shank fan and that has me drooling and rethinking my opinions!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Geez...am I the only one who thinks her nails look FINE! You can''t even tell if she''s got rough cuticles or what? Maybe I am missing the point. Not everyone wants hooker talons, right? My nails are clipped right down short. Some people just do not like long nails. I fish and camp and long nails are anything but practical for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results