shape
carat
color
clarity

Clairitek''s Pro Pics Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
So I have to admit, Claire, that I was a little sad that you weren't having the clambake wedding because I thought that was such an awesome idea. But, can I just say for a second that you made me eat those words! (thoughts?) Your wedding looks absolutely amazing!
30.gif
You and your husband are too cute for words!
30.gif
And your photographer was unbelievable!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am so glad your wedding was this perfect! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked perfect! Congrats on your beautiful day! You look truly radiant!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:42:48 PM
Author: Lanie
GAWWWWD!!! I love your DRESS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
You looked soooo pretty! So happy! So tearful! So radiant! I loved these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!!! Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

Out of 100 dresses this was the only one I didn''t want to change anything! My MIL was with me when we found it.

Thanks!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:55:15 PM
Author: jcarlylew
beautiful photos!!!

(btw my mom does not understand the whoe color shoe thing either
20.gif

I suppose every generation has their *thing* and ours is colored shoes. Part of me wanted the shoes to show more and part of me liked having my own little secret.

I wonder what the next generation''s wedding *thing* will be?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:40:19 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Yaaay, photos!! Love them all..not sure I can pick a favorite. Maybe it''d be one with the light coming through your dress, that one is super artsy. Anyway, it looks like your wedding and the whole day was lovely. Congrats and best wishes to you both!!
5.gif

Thanks!

That one is actually my FB profile pic right now! I love it too.

Have you posted pics from your day yet? ...Off to check!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:57:41 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Everything looks so great! I love the photos and the backgrounds you chose! I hope I look as pretty in my photos as you do!

Awww I''m sure you will! Your dress is so unique, it will shine! I really love the lotus embroidery.

I''ve watched so many brides do their photos in the place with the rocks and water as well as on the harbor. I was beside myself with excitement about doing our portraits in those places. The photographer was pretty stoked about the rocks and water as well. It was weird having people stare at us as we were walking around town but I didn''t really care.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:07:29 PM
Author: Haven
C-tek, your photos are STUNNING! Oh my gosh. The location of your wedding was just gorgeous, and so was everyone in it!

I love your gown, the skirt just flows so beautifully. And your bridesmaids'' dresses looked fabulous together. Oh, the two of you look so happy in love!

Really beautiful pictures. You and Neatfreak have the most beautiful wedding pictures I''ve ever seen!

Thank you! The dress... *sigh* I wish I could just walk around the house in my dress. He took a bunch of pictures while were running and I think DH got pretty sick of hearing "Oh look! I just love the way the skirt looks here, its so flowy!"

Wow, Haven. You''ve really blown me away with that one. I''ve always coveted her photos as well. In fact, when we were thinking about a Napa wedding back in the day I was in touch with her photographer.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:47:08 PM
Author: katamari
So I have to admit, Claire, that I was a little sad that you weren''t having the clambake wedding because I thought that was such an awesome idea. But, can I just say for a second that you made me eat those words! (thoughts?) Your wedding looks absolutely amazing!
30.gif
You and your husband are too cute for words!
30.gif
And your photographer was unbelievable!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am so glad your wedding was this perfect! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Well, if it makes you feel better, we did attempt to do a mini clambake for our RD. It was threatening rain and a little chilly so we figured people might not like being dressed up and out in drizzly cold. I''m determined to have that party someday. I spent so much time planning out the details! Vow renewal perhaps?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I also want to thank Delster, Zoe, tlh, and Trill for their kind words!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Love the pictures!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are nothing short of stunning! I am loving the rocks pics, they are going to make fabulous enlargements on your wall at home
36.gif

I have to say the pic that was the most touching to me, is the one where your hubby is gently touching your face, like he is brushing your hair from your face. There is something so beautiful in the way he is looking at you, like he is watching you in awe. Such a beautiful, emotional picture. It really gets me.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous pictures!! I. Love. Your. Dress.
30.gif
And I love that you had different colors for the BM''s too.
Looks like you had a perfect day!! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics, congrats on a beautiful wedding!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!!! You and your new hubby make a lovely couple! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love your wedding! Everything is so perfect. Congrats!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
absolutely gorgeous photos!
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 8:36:56 AM
Author: honey22
Your photos are nothing short of stunning! I am loving the rocks pics, they are going to make fabulous enlargements on your wall at home
36.gif

I have to say the pic that was the most touching to me, is the one where your hubby is gently touching your face, like he is brushing your hair from your face. There is something so beautiful in the way he is looking at you, like he is watching you in awe. Such a beautiful, emotional picture. It really gets me.

Thanks Honey!

I really love that one too. It seemed like a private moment and I had no idea when the photographer was snapping photos. One of my BMs said that she liked how he would sit quietly and wait until we did something and then snap a few. He was across the church so I couldn''t hear his shutter.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love, LOVE your dress! And your flowers are stunning, especially got DIY! The different colored dresses and ties are also pretty cool
19.gif
Your wedding looked like a breezy and full of so much happiness!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Clairitek, everything looked beautiful! You''re dress (love, love, love the scoop bust), your bouquet
30.gif
, the bridal party''s outfits, you venue were all perfect!

Photo #3 was one of my all-time favorites!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
OMG! What an amazing wedding!
30.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif
I just love the bridesmaid dresses. What a great idea to have them all different.

These are just lovely pictures. You are SO happy in them!!!!! Thank you for sharing... they made me say, "Awwwww!" hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results