shape
carat
color
clarity

Clairitek''s Pro Pics Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You already know I love them.

ETA: Psst. I like your shoes.
3.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, your wedding and YOU were absolutely stunning, honey!!!
30.gif
Congrats, beautiful!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful pics, C-tek, but um... the cake? The CAKE??!!! Amazing. That is one of the best cakes I''ve ever seen. Gorgeous.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME...EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is such a beautiful wedding, Congratulations!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Claritek, your pictures are absolutely amazing. What a gorgeous day! The two of you look so happy and every picture demonstrates the kinship you have with all of those involved your wedding!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY pics C-tek! Looks like fun was had by all! Congratulations
36.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Youre wedding was beautiful!!! I absolutely loved your dress!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Count me in as a crier, holy cow
16.gif
Claire, your photos are amazing. They''re graceful, timeless, personal and ethereal. I adore your BMs'' dresses and both of your lovely bridal gowns. You two look simply perfect together.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful wedding, and really cute!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your photos are fantastic Claire! Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your wedding.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are stunning, you look absolutely radiant! And your bouquet is perfect!! Congratulations!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos are so fun! I love everything... it all looks fabulous
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 4:41:44 PM
Author: FrekeChild
You already know I love them.

ETA: Psst. I like your shoes.
3.gif

Ooooof course you do. I just wish they didn''t give me nasty blisters on my Achilles tendon! Worth the pain though.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 5:35:53 PM
Author: mscushion
Beautiful, beautiful pics, C-tek, but um... the cake? The CAKE??!!! Amazing. That is one of the best cakes I''ve ever seen. Gorgeous.

Funny story about that cake. We weren''t even going to get one! DH''s parents wrote us an email with this whole thing about how much they loved cutting their cake and then having their first anniversary cake so they offered to buy us one. It was meant to feed 40 but we only needed about 20 servings since everyone was so stuffed from the 4 course meal. Buying that cake was the easiest decision I made for the whole thing because I could only get ONE appointment when I was home in RI for my bachelorette party 2 weeks before the big day. It was nice being forced into make a snap decision so I didn''t have time to hem and haw about it.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Clairitek!! You look soooo beautiful! A little misty over here too
2.gif

I love love love the whole wedding. You and your hubby look insanely happy and I''m so glad you had such a wonderful day. Huge congrats!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:13:45 AM
Author: news_girl
Count me in as a crier, holy cow
16.gif
Claire, your photos are amazing. They''re graceful, timeless, personal and ethereal. I adore your BMs'' dresses and both of your lovely bridal gowns. You two look simply perfect together.

Are you sure they aren''t recent engagement tears?
3.gif

I have to seriously credit my photographer, Phil Seaton of Livingphotography.net. He really went above and beyond. He took his time editing the photos and we are so pleased with the artwork we got from him. I am sad that the last wedding-related thing has come and gone but I am sure that we will enjoy these photos for years to come.

Thanks to lucky, rhb, gwennie, mscushion, lori, cindy, KimH, libra, 04diamond, UCLA, jjc, and dannielle for your lovely compliments. You girls really know how to make me blush.
1.gif
41.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 9:44:54 AM
Author: luvbug
Clairitek!! You look soooo beautiful! A little misty over here too
2.gif

I love love love the whole wedding. You and your hubby look insanely happy and I''m so glad you had such a wonderful day. Huge congrats!!!

Thanks!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Claire I LOVE these photos. The day looks just wonderful, and you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
9.gif
Your family and friends look like awesome people, and I''m SO glad everything worked out so well for you!!!!

I love how the photographer captured the essence of everything!! I mean, not one photo looks too posed, or awkward. I love how he seems like he was there for every moment.

I do have a question about him - I looked at the website you posted for the photographer, and it diverts me to livingphotography.com, for someone in San Francisco? I was just looking, because I LOVE your photographs. It''s exactly the feel I want for mine. I''m starting to look at vendors and their pricing. It''s just insane how much the ones I really like cost - I''m in North Carolina, and most of the ones I''ve looked at, and would choose if I could have any choice, start their packages upwards of $5000. I was really only curious what your photographer ran - would you mind giving me any info on that? If not, it''s perfectly ok.
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:11:49 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Oh my gosh, Claire I LOVE these photos. The day looks just wonderful, and you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
9.gif
Your family and friends look like awesome people, and I''m SO glad everything worked out so well for you!!!!

I love how the photographer captured the essence of everything!! I mean, not one photo looks too posed, or awkward. I love how he seems like he was there for every moment.

I do have a question about him - I looked at the website you posted for the photographer, and it diverts me to livingphotography.com, for someone in San Francisco? I was just looking, because I LOVE your photographs. It''s exactly the feel I want for mine. I''m starting to look at vendors and their pricing. It''s just insane how much the ones I really like cost - I''m in North Carolina, and most of the ones I''ve looked at, and would choose if I could have any choice, start their packages upwards of $5000. I was really only curious what your photographer ran - would you mind giving me any info on that? If not, it''s perfectly ok.
1.gif

I totally didn''t post his website correctly! Its livingphoto.net not livingphotography.net.

His packages started at $2500 when we booked him. This includes the high res images on DVD with printing rights and a few hundred proof prints, some in black and white and some in color. He is based out of Boston right now. I am not sure if he will travel but it might be worth asking since he is pretty reasonable to start with. I can imagine travel to North Carolina for a weekend would probably tack on another $1000 in flight, rental car, hotel.

If he doesn''t work out for you, I found him through www.wpja.com. Its a wedding photogjournalism website and you can search through by state.
Here is the list for North Carolina. I see that there are some photographers that start as low as $1500.

Good luck!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:22:15 PM
Author: Clairitek

I totally didn''t post his website correctly! Its livingphoto.net not livingphotography.net.

His packages started at $2500 when we booked him. This includes the high res images on DVD with printing rights and a few hundred proof prints, some in black and white and some in color. He is based out of Boston right now. I am not sure if he will travel but it might be worth asking since he is pretty reasonable to start with. I can imagine travel to North Carolina for a weekend would probably tack on another $1000 in flight, rental car, hotel.

If he doesn''t work out for you, I found him through www.wpja.com. Its a wedding photogjournalism website and you can search through by state.
Here is the list for North Carolina. I see that there are some photographers that start as low as $1500.

Good luck!
Awesome!! Thanks SO much!!
1.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
GAWWWWD!!! I love your DRESS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
You looked soooo pretty! So happy! So tearful! So radiant! I loved these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!!! Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful photos!!!
(btw my mom does not understand the whoe color shoe thing either
20.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
C-tek, your photos are STUNNING! Oh my gosh. The location of your wedding was just gorgeous, and so was everyone in it!

I love your gown, the skirt just flows so beautifully. And your bridesmaids'' dresses looked fabulous together. Oh, the two of you look so happy in love!

Really beautiful pictures. You and Neatfreak have the most beautiful wedding pictures I''ve ever seen!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yaaay, photos!! Love them all..not sure I can pick a favorite. Maybe it''d be one with the light coming through your dress, that one is super artsy. Anyway, it looks like your wedding and the whole day was lovely. Congrats and best wishes to you both!!
5.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything looks so great! I love the photos and the backgrounds you chose! I hope I look as pretty in my photos as you do!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, just beautiful!

Congratulations!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations C-tek! It looks like you had a perfect day!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats! what beautiful pictures! I love that your girls are wearing different shades of blue, that is awesome. All your photos are fab, you and your groom look smashing together... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results