shape
carat
color
clarity

Clairitek''s Pro Pics Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:30:04 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Claritek - these are just stunning. I love them!

Thanks!

On the way from MOHs house to the church. That "champagne" was terrible but I liked having something to hold on to.

headless limo flowers.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Our photog really liked this old school gas pump. Check out how expensive that gas was though! Owning a boat isn''t cheap.

kiss gas pump ctek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My father demonstrated a few different knots during his speech. I was his "hitching post" I suppose.

knot demonstation dad speech.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A shot from the first series of married photos. Looking towards the west to the mainland of RI.

looking out over water ctek 1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think this was just before the photographer told me to be serious/sexy.

looking over shoulder ctek.jpg

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so your pics are amazing, I''m in love with your dress, your dad kind of reminds me of Sean Penn, the pic of him and your DH is hilarious, and this last one of y''all looking out over the water was so good, I had to interrupt your posting--WOW! Okay, carry on!
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Portrait with my mom.

mom ctek outside church.jpg

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Your photos are absolutely stunning! You made such a beautiful bride, and your photographer was amazing!!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:36:10 PM
Author: doodle
Okay, so your pics are amazing, I''m in love with your dress, your dad kind of reminds me of Sean Penn, the pic of him and your DH is hilarious, and this last one of y''all looking out over the water was so good, I had to interrupt your posting--WOW! Okay, carry on!
9.gif

You know, you aren''t the first one to compare him to Sean Penn! I didn''t even see the cheek kissing. I was probably off digging up my marriage license. I''ll have to post another pic of DH and my dad from the first time they hung out together just the two of them. Its hilarious. I''ll dig it up later.

I like this pic because you can see that I was starting to get excited. The stress of creating a last minute seating chart was over, the CPs were dropped off. All I had to do was get the accessories on and my dress and get into the limo!

necklace ctel.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:36:16 PM
Author: CaliCushion
Your photos are absolutely stunning! You made such a beautiful bride, and your photographer was amazing!!!!

Thanks! I was actually thinking of you on our wedding day because I forgot to make Thank You signs for our cards.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Pretty sure I was fending off the cake smashing here.

no cake smashing ctek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
One of my bridesmaids is pretty strong. I was so shocked when she picked me up!

pick up bridal party laughing 1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
One of two ring shots taken the whole night. This was done at dinner when I was like "Oh shoot! We didn''t do ring shots and the light is gone outside!" I had my doubts as to how this would turn out but I am really pleased. Good enough for me!

rings ctek married.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
More sorta artsy rock stuff.

rocks far up ctek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Working on that seating chart 30 mins before getting into the limo.

seatingchart ctek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
The only OK shot of my second dress from Nicole Miller that had been altered so it wasn''t as revealing. It was incredibly obscene before. The seamstress sewed in a second layer of material along the neckline. I think I am going to sell it because I am not sure I will ever wear it again.

second dress cheering.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love them!! All!!
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My MOHs gave a great speech. One talked about how I was the third sister to them growing up and the other (closest to me) told two really funny stories about me and DH. I was laughing so hard and DH was just horrified when she told a story about how he called me up drunk one night when I was up visiting her and talked about how we should change our name to a hybrid of the two. I put him on speaker phone (he knew) and she heard the whole thing. I don''t think he will EVER live that one down.

telling stories 2 moh speech.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thats the face I make when I am trying not to cry.

trying not to cry knot demo.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Crying during the vows.

vows tears ctek 1.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything about your wedding is PERFECT. You look so happy and beautiful. Love your dress and I absolutely love the ocean pictures of you and both of you.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
About to make our journey down the aisle!

walking down the aisle ctek 1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Back to the ocean side shots.

walking up grassy hilll ctek.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:51:10 PM
Author: Linda W
Everything about your wedding is PERFECT. You look so happy and beautiful. Love your dress and I absolutely love the ocean pictures of you and both of you.

Aww thanks Linda!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
This was our entire guest list except for my grandfather and his attendant. All 30-something of us. The photographer had to go into go into a guest room that had a balcony for this shot. Thankfully they were Ok with it.
3.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god Claire, your pictures made me CRY!!!! They should be in a magazine or something. :)

I hope I get pictures half as gorgeous as these. What a perfect, perfect day.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:54:30 PM
Author: Clairitek
This was our entire guest list except for my grandfather and his attendant. All 30-something of us. The photographer had to go into go into a guest room that had a balcony for this shot. Thankfully they were Ok with it.
3.gif

Forgot the pic...

whole wedding without papa cheering edited.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Last one!

wiping tear church ctek 1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:56:25 PM
Author: KatyWI
Oh my god Claire, your pictures made me CRY!!!! They should be in a magazine or something. :)

I hope I get pictures half as gorgeous as these. What a perfect, perfect day.

Aww I am glad to know that I''m not the only one who gets teary looking through over people''s photographs.

Your pics will be great! I think its a little nerve wracking waiting for the first ones to come back from the photographer. I am glad our wait is over!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! I almost got choked up looking at them!!! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results