That is insanely beautiful already.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
It’s gorgeous!

That’s beautiful!

It’s done so beautifully!

Omg I love it

That is insanely beautiful already.

Thank you! I really just wanted something wearable and pretty. He’s taken this to something beautiful. I’m sitting here looking at the pictures and I can’t believe this is mine, that this was my mom’s.... he helped me make an heirloom, an heirloom.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks beautiful!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Misting! I'm misting! Can't wait to see it on your hand.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! He did an amazing job!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@Polished1911 I can't believe that's not even finished and it's already so gorgeous!! What a wonderful heirloom.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
wow.. amazing work. i cant wait to see the finished piece!

Wow, that looks beautiful!

My word! Stunning, @Polished1911!

It's beautiful!

WOW!!! What a great project!

Perfection!!

Absolutely beautiful! He did an amazing job!

@Polished1911 I can't believe that's not even finished and it's already so gorgeous!! What a wonderful heirloom.

thanks guys! you have no idea how special it is to have a place to share this project. Your excitement means the world.

Sako stills needs to polish, smooth out the edges, and possibly set the sapphire(s). Those were my mom’s birthstone but I assured him that wasn’t important. I’m just thrilled at how it’s turned out already.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
There’s so many fun chain patterns! What do you guys think of this one? If not this I’m open to suggestions :D

My fingers change sizes, summer swell, weight fluxes, physical job. This ring Fits on my right pinkie but I’d like a nice chain to wear it as a pendant.

https://etsy.me/3eJIHPa

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness that is a masterpiece! He really brought the ring back to life for you! How wonderful- I hope you get it very soon!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Can’t wait to see all the pics when you get this!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Amazing work and the sapphires set! Please be sure to show it on your pinky!
-C4C

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
WOW! that beautiful! I had him do some work on my ring and his engraving is amazing. He’s got a really good personality too.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
WOW! that beautiful! I had him do some work on my ring and his engraving is amazing. He’s got a really good personality too.

He does! I’ve quite enjoyed working with him.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness that is a masterpiece! He really brought the ring back to life for you! How wonderful- I hope you get it very soon!

Can’t wait to see all the pics when you get this!

Pretty stunning!

Wow! Amazing work and the sapphires set! Please be sure to show it on your pinky!
-C4C

Wow wow wow gorgeousness overload!!!!

I can’t wait to take pics! I’m almost overwhelmed by this simple band of silver. Although it’s not so simple anymore :) I feel very blessed it’s come out so well, and the right artist brought it back to life.

I should have it this week sometime, but I have training to do. I’ll try to get some up this upcoming weekend.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I know you'll be so thrilled you did this! I have a little engraving by him on a pendant, and it is so pretty!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a transformation! Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results