shape
carat
color
clarity

Cinderella???

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How can it be….that of all the rings in the pawn shop it was sitting all by itself in the tray, the day after Christmas, unsold and all alone? And how can it be that I was there to pick up one layaway and spotted it and asked to try it on and it fit perfectly?? Like it was made for me, 100 or so years ago. This time last year it wouldn’t have even came close to fitting, but 60 pounds less later, here I am, with a ring that I don’t have to take off unless I want to….it’s so comfortable because the fit is absolute perfection. So yes, I know exactly how Cinderella felt when the prince slipped the shoe on her foot, but a huge 14kt old cigar band ring is soooo much better than a shoe. FCF5EE4C-E637-4097-9D3A-6A3887FF9D33.jpeg 4DA2E90A-C277-4528-AEDE-C33445DCAC4D.jpeg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it.
she was waiting patiently for you to come and take her home.
which you did. :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful @LorettaB!! I love the look of a wide gold band, so elegant and classic. Such pretty detailing, looks fantastic on you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely and unusual band, it was meant to be yours!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow great looking ring! It has a very rich tone for 14k, I actually went back to your original post to see if it was 18 :read:

Also totally off the subject but my emojis are working again :appl:

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
How can it be….that of all the rings in the pawn shop it was sitting all by itself in the tray, the day after Christmas, unsold and all alone? And how can it be that I was there to pick up one layaway and spotted it and asked to try it on and it fit perfectly?? Like it was made for me, 100 or so years ago. This time last year it wouldn’t have even came close to fitting, but 60 pounds less later, here I am, with a ring that I don’t have to take off unless I want to….it’s so comfortable because the fit is absolute perfection. So yes, I know exactly how Cinderella felt when the prince slipped the shoe on her foot, but a huge 14kt old cigar band ring is soooo much better than a shoe. FCF5EE4C-E637-4097-9D3A-6A3887FF9D33.jpeg 4DA2E90A-C277-4528-AEDE-C33445DCAC4D.jpeg

Just gorgeous!
Great find :))

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
She's gorgeous!! I love a nice wide band!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful, rich looking ring! It was definitely meant to be yours!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh wow! I love it
i love a wide gold band

now off to the ball with you !

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it.
she was waiting patiently for you to come and take her home.
which you did. :kiss2:

I collect all manner of things. I had an old rotary dial phone for years and a friend at work said she loved it when she saw it in a photo and the next week she came in to work to find it on her desk. She couldn’t believe I had given it to her. I explained by saying, “I just save them!”

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow great looking ring! It has a very rich tone for 14k, I actually went back to your original post to see if it was 18 :read:

Also totally off the subject but my emojis are working again :appl:

It’s marked 14k inside and with what looks like a stylized script “N.” I’ll try to get a photo. I also thought it was 18k.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo, I adore the bold look! Kismet determined the two of you were meant to be together!

Also, I agree, rings are better than shoes. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results