shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb insurance....who..what...where???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
Well guys....

I guess this topic has been covered OVER and OVER again, however I would like to see some current responses about Chubb purchasers.

I called about 20 agents in my area, all of whom have denied giving me coverage because I would not buy a seperate auto, home, or renters insurance policy from them. Some would go so far as to say they never heard of a "stand alone" jewerly policy.

I have called chubb and reported these agents. The chubb rep told me they all should have not denied my coverage.

However Chubb direct cannot insure a ring unless it has been bought from Blue Nile for whatever reason.

I cannot see how Chubb has devoted an entire section of their website to valuable articles and yet you cannot purchase jewelry direct...they would rather the agent make money off a potential chubb buyer like myself, forcing them to buy another companies renters or auto insurance.

Most of the agents are BaFFled as to why I do not add my ring to a regular home or renteres policy. I told them to read up on their clients and see the benefits of chubb.

Does anyone know of a recent correspondence for chubb insurance that I could contact that would be able to do a policy in ohio.

Frustrated and annoyed,

Robert

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

smaggard

Rough_Rock
Have you tried David Stone?
He's in Florida, I just used him, but I live in Florida. But he does have licenses in other states, call and ask maybe if he can help you out.

David Stone

The Plastridge Agency of Boca Raton

Toll Free : 800-473-6603

In the Boca Raton area : 561-395-1435

email: [email protected]

Good luck!
9.gif
9.gif

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
Try Alice at Chubb,

1-877-972-8282 (ask for Alice)

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Contact PLI Brokerage, which I think is a subsidiary of Chubb that has offices in several states. From their website http://www.plib.com contact information for Ohio is:

Cleveland
600 Superior Avenue East
Bank One Center
Suite 1010
Cleveland, OH 44114

p:
216-344-4600
p:
888-769-0246
f:
216-344-7900

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
Thanks guy....I emailed David Stone and I'm waiting to see if he can do it.

Hey ELMO....http://www.plib.com looks like it might be a winner. I'm going to call there tomorrow and see what they can do for me. Have you gone through them w/out buying any other kind of insurance. Let me know.

Thanks everyone,

Robert O.

vandelay101

Rough_Rock
smaggard: David stone gave me a quick response, however he cannot do business in florida.

Elmo: Man!! Thank you sooo much. I contacted Chris McGreal at PLIP and he took care of the situation in 5 mins. That was how it's suppose to happen!!! Only cost me $37 bucks per year for a $3000 policy.

you da man,

robert O.

Bandit

Rough_Rock
I just insured through Jewelers Mutual at www.jewelersmutual.com A lot cheaper than adding a "valuable items" policy to your homeowners policy if that is really all the jewelery you have. (like me)

John

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results