shape
carat
color
clarity

chrome tourmaline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
this is a pendent @20.0cts. of clean chrome tourmaline that wil change color to red under candlelight without the chelsea filter-pardon the pic...

forms sleeper 179.jpg

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Any stone you don''t have???
9.gif

I''m impressed by the sheer variety (and by quite a few of the stones, too).

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
when i first got into this hobby i learned @ some of the rare stones that people have told me r impossible to get or can only b seen in a museum-i did some research-found ebay auctions & met some very good people at the importer & ground level-the rest is history-i wil tell u & others i have been burned not seriousely so as is said-BUYER BEWARE!-its so much fun to walk down the street a see the looks on some faces as 2 what i am wearing-some people no gems & no what they see-others do the double-take-i have stones like alex, bixbite, pod sapphire, emeralds, brazillian paraiba w/papers, spessartite, demantoid, & quite a few others-all fairly rare but if one looks, is available & reasonably priced-i have put most of my time into gems-diamonds r plentyful-most colored stones r not [pardon my spelling-i tend 2 shorten my speels]-love the interaction w/the people on the web-enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results