shape
carat
color
clarity

Christopher Designs Halo setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! You did a great job!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
moving the pics over here
1.gif

image-ring-001.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
image-ring-002.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow, it is stunning!
30.gif

I absolutely loveeee the setting!!!!

When do you plan on proposing??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
image-ring-003.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
image-ring-004.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
image-ring-005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous..love the setting and the center stone is stunning...beautiful ring..

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! When will we be seeing hand shots? Does she know it is coming?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I replied in your other thread, but wanted to say again how beautiful this ring is. When are you proposing??

jvsaun

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

I''m planning on proposing sometime between thursday and tuesday as I''ll be out visiting her then. (its a long distance thing right now). Problem is that her mothers birthday party is friday, my birthday is saturday, and her moms actual birthday is sunday. I don''t want to steal any glory from any of those things (and I don''t really want to propose on my birthday either, since I did that last time...and it didnt work out)

eh.. I''ll figure it out I guess...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jim,
I''m sure you know this but there is a place on here for proposal ideas. Why not start a thread and the ladies and gents can help you with ideas?? We have a bunch of clever and creative people here. Just a thought. Good luck and Happy early bithday!!!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent!
36.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE it!!! I want to jump on the halo bandwagon. I don''t care what anyone says... I''ll never get tired of halo''s
1.gif
Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is pretty!!!! I love the setting!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Good luck with your proposal.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring! Good luck with the proposal and please come back with hand shots!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2006 11:47:34 PM
Author: Jim_S
Thanks!

I''m planning on proposing sometime between thursday and tuesday as I''ll be out visiting her then. (its a long distance thing right now). Problem is that her mothers birthday party is friday, my birthday is saturday, and her moms actual birthday is sunday. I don''t want to steal any glory from any of those things (and I don''t really want to propose on my birthday either, since I did that last time...and it didnt work out)

eh.. I''ll figure it out I guess...
Jim,

Here''s a thought. Do it sooner rather than later! She will LOVE having that beauty to show off all weekend at these parties! Maybe you can have some special thing planned for Thursday night and she will have it to show at the party Friday night! And trust me, a daughter''s enagagement would be a very happy thing to celebrate in addition to a mother''s birthday!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gorgeous! Good luck on your proposal. I agree with DiamondSeeker, sooner rather than later so she can show it off and share it with others on these special occasions.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Great job Jim! Looks really beautiful. Your gf is going to *love* it...and get tons of compliments on how sparkly it is.

p.s. Looks almost exactly like mine.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring - seriously, I don''t think we''ve seen a Christopher Designs halo ring on here before and it looks flawlessly executed. Just gorgeous...good luck on that proposal!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous. Congrats to you both. Looking forward to hand shots.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is lovely

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results