shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas upgrade -- WF crescendo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
what a great story!! It warms my heart to think you did all that to surprise her!!!! Congrats on 18 yrs of marriage and a beautiful ring!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous Christmas gift! Absolutely LOVE the setting... the engraving, the head and prongs!
30.gif
I am sure your wife is thrilled beyond belief and congratulations on 18 years and a wonderful family.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is CLASSIC if she opened the "empty" butter dish first! I''m sure it made the ring all that much more of a suprise. A guy that picks out a butter dish is not USUALLY the same one with a 1.6ish upgrade up his, ahem, glove.

GOOD WORK, MAN!!!!! I hope your tiny boys were paying attention - though the tiny girls will find it a little harder to find beaus that live up to dear old dad & his example.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2006 10:26:09 AM
Author: diamondlil
Icefisher, the ring is beautiful. I have never seen a setting like that before, and I love it! It does look like a flower. I can''t wait to see some hand shots.

Date: 1/5/2006 9:32:30 AM
Author: icefisher

You have not seen the limits of marital patience tested until you''ve seen your spouse''s reaction on Christmas morning to opening up a new glass butter dish with nothing inside it.
23.gif
LOL, I can totally relate to this. I''ve been married for nearly 20 years and got a new Dustbuster for Christmas.
20.gif
He he, last year my mother gave my father and I atkins candy bars....Family is a wonderful thing.
2.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your story is a great one, I love it...and the ring is perfect!

next year maybe a pair of socks?!?!

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Icefisher,

It was such a absolute pleasure and honor assisting you with this very speacial project. Your presentation was amazing!
9.gif

Happy New Year!
37.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous and surprise filled Christmas for Mrs. Icefisher! Your glove idea was brilliant. The ring is beautiful. I love every thing about it! Congrats on 18 years together!

Now....MORE PICS PLEASE!
30.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Icefisher!

First of all, congratulations on 18 years of marriage! You did a wonderful job picking out a BEAUTIFUL ring for your wife. She must be elated!!! What a stunner!
30.gif
36.gif

~Laura

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results