shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Surprise Pt. 2 - Blue Sapphire Bracelet

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those that saw my blue zircon post you know that my hubby had a gorgeous custom pendant made to match my ring and had been working with our jeweler since October on this piece. I had no clue he was doing this when we went to our jeweler's open house. I immediately spotted the most beautiful blue, sparkly bracelet just winking at me through her counter. To say I was drawn to it and immediately smitten was an understatement. I'm sure the drool was just running down the glass. :cheeky: I of course had to try it on and wear it around and talk with her over and over about it. She had been collecting these round sapphires for several years to get enough for a matched set...... It's so hard to find nice round sapphires that match, etc, etc. I have to tell you that knowing what she knew, she played her part well and never gave away that she and hubby had something else planned. But I fell and I fell hard. What can I say, sapphires are my kryptonite. I'm pretty sure I talked about nothing else but that bracelet afterwards and it was at the top of my Christmas wish list. So hubby had to break down and tell me that he had something else planned for my Christmas present. :o But being a very loving and aware hubby he knew I really, REALLY wanted that bracelet. :bigsmile: Soooooooooooo, let me introduce you to my early birthday and early, early anniversary present, lol. It's 11.10cts of round brilliant cut gorgeous blue sapphires w/ .63cts of accent diamonds that are F VS1 and cut in Belgium. Hubby is actually happy because he is off the hook for next year until Christmas. :lol:

cmsbluesapphirebracelet12.jpg

cmsbluesapphirebracelet9.jpg

cmsbluesapphirebracelet4.jpg

cmsbluesapphirebracelet5.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh wow Catmom... Your DH really outdid himself!! The color of those blue sapphires are unbelievable! The most perfect shade of blue! And of course it looks amazing on you! You have a collection to die for!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooooooo! Gorgeous!!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh how BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it, it looks so great on you! It's cool that she worked on that piece for years, makes it quite a collector's item!

I saw a somewhat similar bracelet at Intergem a few weeks ago - but it was zircons not sapphires :) After seeing your post though, I am tempted to go back and get it!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
The sapphires look perfectly matched! What a gorgeous bracelet, you are a lucky lady!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
WOW :love: What an amazing bracelet - congratulations!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Sapphires are your kryptonite! Ha I love that! I too love them. Your bracelet is probably the prettiest I've seen. The stones are such a perfect blue ! What a great hubby.
Enjoy it!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Christmas was very good at your house this year!! :naughty: I love the bracelet, the color is TDF!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you YayTacori and Rosebloom! It was the color that really first grabbed my eye, then it was the sparkle.

Jereni, I think you NEED to go back and get that bracelet. :naughty:

Thank you Alisonia333 and Alistra, I am a very lucky girl.

Elisateach, I really can't pass up a blue sapphire, lol. There's just something about them that grabs me every time.

Thank you Christina. Yes, Christmas was very good and so will be my birthday and my anniversary. :lol:

Here's a few more pics.........

With my color shift sapphire

cmsbluesapphirebracelet8.jpg

cmsbluesapphirebracelet10.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's absolutely beautiful, love the color of those sapphires and I love that he bought it for you *just because*, I find that very romantic!! Do you think your husband could stop by my house sometime and give my husband some lessons in bling-buying? :cheeky: :D

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Your husband is a sweetie! Blue sapphires are my weakness too.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! What a nice gift from your DH!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Perfection catmom! You are the sapphire queen!!! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Catmom if you ever want someone to clean your jewelry I am happy to come over and take it of your hands....oops I mean clean it! :cheeky:

Gorgeous! I have to say you have AMAZING taste in jewelry. Everything is clean and classic but with a great pop of color that makes it showy! I personally love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another wonderful piece for your collection! What a sweet sweet hubby!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Catmom that is gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I covet it :Up_to_something: Lucky lady!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh MY!! Catmom, what a very merry christmas that was, indeed!! And how happy you will be on your anniversary AND birthday!! That is a fantastic bracelet! I too, would have succumbed to its charms :naughty: . I love that depth of blue and the ovals --- yummy!! Just stunning on your wrist - you are a symphony of "regal-ness" when you sport all your new bling!! Lucky lady!!! Enjoy them ALL - each of your gorgeous pieces are amazing!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my goodness!!! :o What a beautiful color they are! :love: Blue sapphires are my very favorite gemstones as well! Lucky you to get two great pieces this Christmas!!! (I almost always get early combined gifts, too! :bigsmile: )

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is gorgeous and the stones are fabulous! I love that color and can see why you fell so hard! No matter that it will cover several occasions; a beautiful piece of jewelry is well worth it!

Enjoy it all - it has been a superb Christmas for you but I'm delighted for you after all you've gone through this past year!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely!! :appl:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just awful. It doesn't suit you at all. I'll offer myself up to take it off your hands. You have my address, don't you?

(And those plans to play in your jewelry box still stand, right? Although I might just grab this and run...)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17, I can rent hubby out for training sessions. :lol:

Thank you Anastasia and 04diamond<3!

Rosetta, hmmmmmmm sapphire queen, that means I would NEED a sapphire tiara............ :naughty:

Aw thank you Sarahbear621 but I think I will clean them myself. :bigsmile:

luv2sparkle and woofmama, I am an incredibly lucky woman who has a husband that truly understands my jewelry obsession, of course he gets indulged in his electronics obession so it equals out. :lol:

Enerchi, I might have agreed to anything to get my hot little hands on this bracelet, lol. Thank you so much.

diamondseeker2006, I don't mind combined gifts if it means I can get something like this. :naughty:

Thank you so much MissGotRocks and Laila619!

Now Freke, you know you can come over anytime and play in my jewelry box. Oh, did I mention I just installed a metal detector at my door? :lol:

Thank you lknvrb4!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet. I love seeing your sapphire rings too. :love:
Your husband could make millions by quitting his job and becoming a PSer husband/SO coach. How to buy nice jewelry, when, how often, etc. I'd hire him for my hubby. :D

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday...Flag Day...Groundhog Day...whatever it takes...stunning!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, that is so Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!! :love: :love: :love: Great job Mr. Catmom :appl: :appl: :bigsmile:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hah JaneSmith, maybe I could make some money renting him out and buy more bling! :naughty:

:lol: That's about right KaeKae, birthday, mother's day, anniversary, flag day..........................

Thank you my friend Skippy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Umm, yes, yes, yes! Catmom, we need you to show this off over in Colored Stones! And I want a hubby just like the hubby who married dear Catmom! I love that blue! It so pops!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOWOWOW! Ohlalala too!

I love your loot and a well trained hubby to boot! :appl: :love:

Wear your gorgeous pieces, MIchelle, in health. :))

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results