shape
carat
color
clarity

christmas spirit 2006

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This year, we were able to finally get the outside a bit decorated.
36.gif

These were taken on the 9th - the second anniversary of our move-in 2 years ago.

alxmashousea.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Night view........

alxmashouse.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
al,

Your house looks fantastic!

K

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
MY pictures always turn out so bad.. it looks cooler in person. If you look hard, you can see all the soccer and ballet themed ornaments on the tree..LOL...

tree1mine.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
It is nighttime, so there is no natural light for good pictures either...

tree2.JPG

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I collect snowman for Christmas and have started collected Nutcrackers this year.. here are a few, DH says he feels like he is being "invaded"...LOL

snowmanarmuy.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wreaths Alj! Very festive exterior!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have been enjoying following this thread. All of your homes are beautifully decorated! I just wanted to add a pic of my Snow Village.

snowvillage.jpg

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 5:19:01 PM
Author: Mara
cool pic mrs salvo!!

thanks emerald...i''m not sure exactly what it''s called...i can look when i go home but i think it was a mix/blend i think. our painter chose it for us when i showed him a pottery barn picture of a room that i loved that was a slightly darker neutral taupe. this turned out a TINY bit lighter than i had anticipated and i wouldn''t mind if it was a bit darker but for the most part we love it as it is a great neutral and other colors pop so well against it. we had 3/4 of the house done in it, all the main areas. i think he took a regular BM color and lightened it up a bit to get our color.

now pottery barn has their own set of colors, they do all the rooms in their magazines and catalogs with them!! it''s PERFECT because i wish they had that when we were looking, i could have gotten the exact color they used. so i would totally check that out...they are benjamin moore colors and they have the swatches at a local BM store or retailer. i love PB colors as they are all pretty wonderfully neutral.

(Sorry for the thread hijack!)

Mara, I love the lightness. It''s hard to find a neutral that doesn''t look washed out, but isn''t too dark either. It''s almost a warm grey, isn''t it? It makes your furniture look so great.

I''ll have to check out the PB colors. Thanks!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i love seeing all the beautiful decor!

alj, your house looks so festive! i love it!

everybody''s trees look so warm and inviting!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing everyone''s decorations, they are so beautiful and unique! Here is our tree in our family room.....

cmstree1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s our snowman tree in our living room. Please diregard all the throws and foil. We are trying to keep the cats off the new leather furniture!
20.gif

cmstree2.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And finally, here''s my village. Dee Jay, try having 6 cats go after all the moving parts!

cmsvillage.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom and Sundial - after seeing these pics the happy hubby says he has an idea for the village next year to make it "Demon Safe." Hmmmm... guess we'll have to wait and see...

Everyone's house is so festive! And Al, your home looks like something out of an ad, with all those wreaths placed so perfectly.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s our tree.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

chargergrrltree.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
And a pic of the "Just Married" ornament we picked up at Disneyland. Here''s to our first MARRIED Christmas!

chargergrrlornament.JPG

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 8:24:16 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 12/19/2006 8:30:04 PM
Author: aljdewey
This year, we were able to finally get the outside a bit decorated.
36.gif

These were taken on the 9th - the second anniversary of our move-in 2 years ago.
I love your home. Its wonderful and I love how traditional it is. It looks like a postcard. I absolutely love it. :) I''d simply have to have a red door. :) lol. (My first house was white, with green trim and a bright red door.) Your lovely colonial is something I have to say it something I''d dream about from a movie.. :) Very festive!!
DITTO! I''ve really enjoyed seeing everyone''s pics, and how festive everything looks. But my favorites are the outdoor shots of Al''s & Mrs. Salvo''s homes. There''s nothing like seeing a classic "dressed up" home for the Holidays!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
not a great shot, but this is the main portion of my house. There is another smaller section that has another entry and it is lit also.

christmas 023.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Ann, your house is just precious. Next time I am in H-town, I''m comin'' over!!!!!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

WOW Ann your house is just breathttaking!!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks,

I feel like the wreaths on the french doors should be lit also, but what a pain that one be, with the cords and all.
It''s hard to see the little trees in urns at the front door, they blend in with the door garland.
Gotta figure out what to do with ''em next year.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 9:49:54 PM
Author: Ann
not a great shot, but this is the main portion of my house. There is another smaller section that has another entry and it is lit also.
BEAUTIFUL house, Ann!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results