shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Eve arrival!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.. the facets! Like a beautiful snowflake. Just perfect for an Xmas Eve arrival!

Thank you! I do think they are really pretty. I thought I was buying a true OEC at the time but it worked out well in the end. Guess maybe it gives me an excuse to buy a true OEC in the future!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous transitional, and the setting is perfect! The facets on this one are my transitional goals.

Thank you! The stone is really pretty in person and I am happy with the way this setting choice turned out!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's gorgeous!! Congrats. The setting is perfection.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock

WOWWW that's gorgeous!! I love transitional cut patterns - but often find that they aren't cut to proportions that work very well with modern lighting. Yours is a major exception, because that looks absolutely brilliant and radiant.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWW that's gorgeous!! I love transitional cut patterns - but often find that they aren't cut to proportions that work very well with modern lighting. Yours is a major exception, because that looks absolutely brilliant and radiant.

Thank you, the flashes that it throws off in person are so pretty! I am more of someone who just buys what looks good to my eye as I'm not as knowledgeable as a lot on here when it comes to stones, but this one worked out pretty well

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
It looks PERFECT on you!!! Such a gorgeous piece!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That's utterly gorgeous on your hand! Given that it was in a brooch, it must have been an eye-popper when it was with the other stones.

Transitionals and early round/circular brilliants are my fave cuts of all time.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
One of my new fave rings, just beautiful. Enjoy!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That's utterly gorgeous on your hand! Given that it was in a brooch, it must have been an eye-popper when it was with the other stones.

Transitionals and early round/circular brilliants are my fave cuts of all time.

I am sure it was and I would have loved to have seen it. The other diamonds were all this size or a little larger and there were five of them so it was over 10 carats in the brooch. I guess the estate jeweler although they do have some really expensive items didn't figure they'd be able to sell a 10 carat brooch so they made 5 rings with vintage reproduction settings.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, those facets......... :kiss2: :kiss2:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :shock::shock::shock::love::love::love: you think those are enough emojis to describe my face right now? Holy...that's a beautifully faceted ring.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I gasped at the sight of the first pic! Stunning!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What in the freaking nutcracker are you people trying to do to me while I drink hot chocolate give me 3rd degree burns? JM&J.. LOVE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! that is breath taking seriously wear it in great health.. I'm drooling into my drink.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results