shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Came EARLY: Introducing My New ZINA Eternity Band!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I love the antiqued look and it looks great with your e-ring. Also so glad to read a review of Zina's; I've had her favorite'd but never purchased anything.

Thank you, @Indylady!! :kiss2::kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT. It looks PERFECT with your ering. I have wanted one for the longest time.

Q

Queenie60

very nice!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D. Try 2.0 in 18K
I don’t mind a 2.0 mm being a tiny bit higher than my other rings. I feel like it will add subtle texture and interest without looking strange. ...but I could be wrong.:sick:
:wink2:

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I’m pleased with the amount of sparkle, honestly. Its hard to explain, but the overall aesthetic for the ring is understated and a bit moody, but that’s exactly what I wanted - it’s super cool! :kiss2:

Good to know - thanks! I * really * like that ring. :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT. It looks PERFECT with your ering. I have wanted one for the longest time.

You should just get one, @LLJsmom! They're so affordable, it's dangerous. Seriously. #helpme

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I posted to another thread about what I ended up doing/ordering, but though I'd add to this one, since others may only be following this one...

I sent the vendor a message asking that she "bend the rules" for me to that I might keep the 1.8 mm 14K ring until I could order the same width in 18K for direct comparison. I also mentioned that I completely understood that restocking fees would still apply, and that I would definitely be keeping one of them regardless. She was extremely kind and sent a few photos showing the difference in color for 14K and 18K. She also confirmed what I was thinking... the wider the ring, the more obvious the color difference. However, after seeing the photos, I decided to take a chance and just get the 18K in 1.8 mm and return the other 14K bands. I could see a difference immediately, so I was good with that.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the photos she sent... I feel my overall preference for "only yellow gold" is 14K, because it goes well with my skin tone. However, for contrast, the 18K will work much better. I really love the richness of it!
2c876059-1afd-43c9-ae8d-993a787e07b0-jpeg.665453

c1e54c08-d02f-4f7a-9dc6-9cf7f16b21b7-jpeg.665454

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y’all... I’m just really LOVING my Zina band! :love:
D8BF3FF3-B86C-4716-8F61-2205B4C17AB1.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how I love this band with your beautiful set! I keep coming back to admire your pics, now this band in rose gold is firmly planted on my wishlist. And yes. you 'need' the green one :mrgreen2:

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I love love love that oxidized diamond band! It adds the perfect edgy touch to your quintessential solitaire!

Where did you find those gold bands?? I want one to warm up my platinum band but don’t want to break the bank and the ones you’ve posted look great!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how I love this band with your beautiful set! I keep coming back to admire your pics, now this band in rose gold is firmly planted on my wishlist. And yes. you 'need' the green one :mrgreen2:

Oooohhhhh... YAAASSSSSSS!!!! Can't wait to see it in RG! #enablersRus ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 I love love love that oxidized diamond band! It adds the perfect edgy touch to your quintessential solitaire!

Where did you find those gold bands?? I want one to warm up my platinum band but don’t want to break the bank and the ones you’ve posted look great!!

Thank you, @KiloSierra!! I found the YG band on Etsy for a GREAT price -- and vendor is super nice! Here's the vendor link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SilverFloret
And the band I purchased: https://www.etsy.com/listing/577983390/14k-solid-yellow-gold-band-plain-full

Nm06003

Rough_Rock
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I absolutely love your ring!

Have you had any issues with the rhodium plating wearing off? I’m a bit concerned since my body tends to tarnish things very quickly if it’s not gold or gold filled.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I absolutely love your ring!

Have you had any issues with the rhodium plating wearing off? I’m a bit concerned since my body tends to tarnish things very quickly if it’s not gold or gold filled.

I have had zero issues with the rhodium... I don't wear it daily though. I actually haven't worn it in about 8-9 months.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results