shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2008 7:47:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Ooh, I love this style! Its heavy and secure enough to wear every day. Fantastic!!!!
HI:

Ditto!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Lisa,

Did you get your bracelet today????

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 9:51:32 PM
Author: Linda W
Hey Lisa,

Linda
I have been swamped with hubby as he came home sick. I went and they didn't have the bracelet. They will get 2 in for me, one in WG one in yellow so I can choose. I have been building up my yellow gold wardrobe lately. They said it is done with WG bezels. So that sounds nice, but also LOVE the WG. Thinking this will take about 2 weeks.

They didn't have a catalog, so I got on my sales associate's computer to bring up this thread. She in turn called all the other asssociates to show them. They were amazed. I just had to laugh!!!
2.gif
31.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa that is so funny about all of them looking at this thread.

I hope your hubby feels better soon. There is so much junk going around.

I can''t wait to see which one you choose. Please keep us informed!!!!

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty bracelet. Enjoy.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:36:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 1/16/2008 9:51:32 PM
Author: Linda W
Hey Lisa,

Linda
I have been swamped with hubby as he came home sick. I went and they didn''t have the bracelet. They will get 2 in for me, one in WG one in yellow so I can choose. I have been building up my yellow gold wardrobe lately. They said it is done with WG bezels. So that sounds nice, but also LOVE the WG. Thinking this will take about 2 weeks.

They didn''t have a catalog, so I got on my sales associate''s computer to bring up this thread. She in turn called all the other asssociates to show them. They were amazed. I just had to laugh!!!
2.gif
31.gif
That''s great that they are getting in some for you to look at! Are you looking at the same model as mine or a different one? I know they had one with square bezels and princess cut diamonds instead of the rounds. The two tone one you mentioned sounds like the opposite of the one I''m thinking about - mine had moainly white gold with the bezels being the yellow gold accents.

Don''t you love the clasps? They are so easy to do that I can take mine on and off easily by myself. Alot of bracelets are not so easy to uhook. Also don''t you love the feel of it? The weight? So nice!
1.gif

I''m glad you are getting one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results