shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Finally getting around to posting this! I got this bracelet for Christmas from Hubby. It is by DA Gold & is white gold with diamonds. I really like this bracelet because I can comfortably wear it everyday. I have small wrists so I don''t usually find bangle bracelets comfortable - they''re too big. I also don''t like toggle clasps because I am always catching them on something. So I have been looking forever for a bracelet like this!

I also like how most of the gold is matte finshed with just the area with the diamonds being shiny. Also the weave pattern of the chain is square so the bracelet doesn''t roll over. It''s always right side up.

dagoldbracelet2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
The flip side.

I like this bracelet so much I think I am getting another one for my birthday next month.
1.gif
I got this one at a trunk show & I''m not sure how widely available DA Gold products are - I haven''t seen them in stores. But I think the bracelets are priced very well so if anyone is in the market for something like this it would be worth hunting it down. They had tons and tons of styles.

dagoldbracelet.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE your bracelet Lady A!!!! Love the design, very pretty. And love that is doesn''t flip. Just lovely!!!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your bracelet. I love the design of it with the diamonds. Do they have a website???????

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I found it. http://www.dagoldproducts.com/goldpages/bracelets.html

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:55:58 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh I found it. http://www.dagoldproducts.com/goldpages/bracelets.html

Linda
Thanks Linda!!!
1.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:44:39 PM
Author: Kaleigh
LOVE your bracelet Lady A!!!! Love the design, very pretty. And love that is doesn''t flip. Just lovely!!!
30.gif
Me too. I just can''t stand it when bracelets do that. This one stays put - even when I sleep with it on.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:47:49 PM
I LOVE your bracelet. I love the design of it with the diamonds. Do they have a website???????

Linda
They do - which you guys found. But unfortunately it is not at all representative of what they have. There is SO much more & better stuff than what is online. If you are in the market for a bracelet I suggest finding a jeweler who carries them and then taking a look at their catalog. That''s what Hubby and I are foing this weekend. I''ll let you know how that goes!

They had one at the trunk show which was essentially the same as mine except with square diamonds and square bezel setting. They also had ones with yellow & white gold & they had tons of nice bangles too. I just don''t wear bangles myself.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 5:09:00 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

30.gif
Me too. I just can''t stand it when bracelets do that. This one stays put - even when I sleep with it on.
I know drives me batty. Love the clasp too. Hmmmm.
27.gif
My birthday is coming up. My wrist is about a 6 1/2 would this fit??

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 5:13:34 PM

Date: 1/15/2008 5:09:00 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

30.gif
I know drives me batty. Love the clasp too. Hmmmm.
27.gif
My birthday is coming up. My wrist is about a 6 1/2 would this fit??
Me too! I have several pretty bracelets that I never wear because of the toggle clasp.
40.gif
I just can''t bring myself to change the clasps on them because it''s like altering an art work and I just can''t do it.

My wrist is 6". I think it would fit really well & comfortably on your 6 1/2" wrist as well.

Is there someone in your area that carries them?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen them in the jewelry store I go to. I wonder how we can find out, if there are stores in our area?

Linda

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 5:26:47 PM
I haven''t seen them in the jewelry store I go to. I wonder how we can find out, if there are stores in our area?

Linda
I would contact them and ask who carries their stuff in your area. Or see if they have a catalog.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo I love this too!
I too have a tiny wrist--don''t like bangles-as they are usually too big, and I''m not into tennis bracelets. This is juuust right!
I''m going to check this site out pronto!

It''s lovely!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Love your new bracelet! It does all the right things.
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is really a nice bracelet LadyAm! I love the design and it looks like a great choice that could go casual or more dressy. Thanks for sharing.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, very pretty, LadyA! I love the design. It looks perfect on you.
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty! I love your collection
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that bracelet, it is really pretty!
It reminds me od a bracelet that my mom wears daily, only hers is yellow gold. It looks beautiful on you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady A,
It turns out my favorite jeweler here carries the line and am going later today to see what''s what. I can''t decide if I want yellow gold or white gold. But am excited that someone close to me carries it. YAY!!!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 7:47:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Ooh, I love this style! Its heavy and secure enough to wear every day. Fantastic!!!!
It does have a nice feel to it. It''s amazing how hard it was to find a good looking simple everyday bracelet!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 9:08:05 PM
Author: Beacon
Love your new bracelet! It does all the right things.
1.gif
I think so too.
9.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 9:40:20 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh that is really a nice bracelet LadyAm! I love the design and it looks like a great choice that could go casual or more dressy. Thanks for sharing.

I''ll have to get pictures of it next to my watch because it really does get "dressed up" well.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 1:12:59 PM
Lady A,
It turns out my favorite jeweler here carries the line and am going later today to see what''s what. I can''t decide if I want yellow gold or white gold. But am excited that someone close to me carries it. YAY!!!!
Yay! That''s so awesome. I can''t wait to hear what you find!

I called DA Gold to get them to send me a catalog too so I''m looking forward to seeing that.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, nuts, my local jeweler doesn''t carry DA Gold. So....... I called them to find out the nearest jewelery store who does. HA!!!!!!!! She is going to check and will call me right back.

Kaleigh: Be sure to let us know if you bought yellow or white gold.

30.gif

Linda

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 4:45:11 PM
Well, nuts, my local jeweler doesn''t carry DA Gold. So....... I called them to find out the nearest jewelery store who does. HA!!!!!!!! She is going to check and will call me right back.

Kaleigh: Be sure to let us know if you bought yellow or white gold.

30.gif

Linda
Darn. I also heard back from DA Gold and they won''t give catalogs to private individuals.
40.gif
So I guess I''ll have to rely on the one at my jewelers - which hopefully I will go see on Saturday.

My Hubby said he thinks I ought to get one with yellow gold accents and I was considering maybe one with blue sapphires instead of diamonds.

Actually I think I should get two since my birthday is on Valentines Day. One for Valentines & one for my Birthday. Right?
2.gif

I hope Kaleigh found one she likes!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Very nice bracelet
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady A.

What a great idea two more bracelets.
36.gif
The one with blue sapphires would be so beautiful!!!!

I didn''t hear back from the sales rep yet, so I imagine she will call me tomorrow morning.

Linda

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 7:16:46 PM
Lady A.

What a great idea two more bracelets.
36.gif
The one with blue sapphires would be so beautiful!!!!

I didn''t hear back from the sales rep yet, so I imagine she will call me tomorrow morning.

Linda
I called her yesterday & she called me back today so I''m sure they will get back to you. I wish they would give out catalogs!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too. I can''t wait to speak to her and find out where a jewelry store is near me. I imagine it will be in the San Francisco area, or even Sacramento.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results