shape
carat
color
clarity

Chris @ ERD is setting my Transitional...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well after hours and hours and hours of searching on line and in Antique stores and seeking the advice of fellow PS'ers... I made a decisioin to go with Chis Anadiotis at ERD for my setting. I saw a post on SMTB and I continued to return to the post over and over. So far my journey has been a pure pleasure. Chris has been fabulous to work with. He has heard my wants and concerns and has tailored the setting to help me achieve my wishes of a delicate mill grain bezel with a gallery that allows as much light as possible while still having a sense of style. It will be set in platinum.

My inspiration
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-7c-cushion-in-rose-gold-milgrain-bezel-setting-from-erd.176615/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-7c-cushion-in-rose-gold-milgrain-bezel-setting-from-erd.176615/[/URL]

I thought I would share the CAD and the wax mold... more to come but I'm getting more and more excited with each communication and each picture.

It's been a thrill and pleasure to work with Chris. I can't wait to see the end results.

mk1.jpg

mk2.jpg

mk3.jpg

m1.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is going to be gorgeous for that 1.81 of yours. I cannot wait to see the finished ring. I'm excited for you. :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omigosh, it's gorgeous Mayk, I really love it - this is going to be one amazing ring, can't wait to see the finished piece!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait for the update of hand shots~ :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I love the design, it's going to be gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing the finished product! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - that's going to be GORGEOUS! I love the gallery - the petals are open, airy and very fine. And the milgrain along the top bezel will be stunning!!! How soon before it is complete and on your hand? Can't wait to see your diamond set!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi|1343484652|3241982 said:
Oh wow - that's going to be GORGEOUS! I love the gallery - the petals are open, airy and very fine. And the milgrain along the top bezel will be stunning!!! How soon before it is complete and on your hand? Can't wait to see your diamond set!!!

This, exactly! How long do we all have to wait???

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1343492747|3242040 said:
Enerchi|1343484652|3241982 said:

This, exactly! How long do we all have to wait???

FOREVER!!! Kidding.. I don't know.. I didn't really ask him. I haven't been in a mad rush with this one.. I would think based on how fast he has been working just a couple weeks... :appl:

Thank you!!!! This picking out a setting thing doesn't get easier.. it's hard!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can hardly wait to see this!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm ready for new pictures! Its going to be so pretty!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! I cannot wait to see it! A bezel solitaire with milgrain is my favorite. Exciting!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolute perfection! In fact... whenever I get around to setting anything cushiony, this will be the style. Love it! Can't wait for the pics. Congrats!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting! It's going to be one beautiful ring!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's done :appl: :appl: ... and will be shipped back to me this week.....

mkb1.jpg

mkb3.jpg

mkb2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's GORGEOUS!! It turned out beautifully! I love the gallery petals - just amazing, and the bezel--- PERFECT!! You must be so excited! hopefully it gets here superfast for you - can't wait for the hand shots!!

sixbillionstars

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! Can't wait to see hand pics. It is beautiful!!! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is gorg!! I love it, looking forward to handshots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la, so pretty! I love the design.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results