shape
carat
color
clarity

Chris cz setting question

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I got some Chris CZ‘s and then I bought some sterling settings and next week I’m going to try and have them set. The only problem is that I did not realize that the czs were 8.5 mm and the settings are for 8 mm. Do you think they definitely won’t fit or would it work? I’m posting a picture. I’ve not done this type of thing before so I don’t know if the fact that the stone won’t lay inside the setting means it’s far too large.

A547A3CE-7D86-425A-BDD9-95CA4556E5B7.jpeg 67A4ECFB-4665-423D-B0B9-3D2CBE634853.jpeg
1C4BB6B0-0EBF-47C5-9139-428F50D7DE7E.jpeg

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
They should work just fine. Might be set pretty low, though so you’ll have to be diligent in cleaning them. I have most of my studs set like that because I like how flush with the ear they are in a smaller setting.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
They should work just fine. Might be set pretty low, though so you’ll have to be diligent in cleaning them. I have most of my studs set like that because I like how flush with the ear they are in a smaller setting.

These are just for fun anyway :). I currently have 3ctw mrbs (genuine) which was before I discovered how much I like old cuts. My dream pair is 4 ct oecs so these will be a play pair since it might never happen lol.

Good to hear it will set them low because I like studs better flush with the ear as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results