Chocoberry Finn Needs a Forever Home

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What ever happened?

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you decide to get back to this, I had been thinking that a blue sapphire halo would be really nice. The rest of the setting is a bit dated (although I'd wear it), but does provide some nice visual weight for us larger finger gals. So, maybe something with more colored stones on the shoulder, but a bit less OTT.

upload_2017-10-29_7-0-43.png

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does Chocoberry Finn NEED to go into a ring?

I would love to bezel her and stick her in a diamond "by the Yard" type of necklace...I think I've been obsessed with the idea of putting a pink diamond into a bezel since I saw @xcacaox pink heart by the yard... Granted I want a white gold setting...but that's me...

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...style-solitaire-necklace.234546/#post-4225624
I have a bezel pendant already. But that heart is really delicious!!!!!

Keep the out of the box rings coming like @rockysalamander

I feel like I have such a predictable style - I lean simplistic, classic, not ornate... my brain is in a rut, design-wise. I've been pleasantly surprised when I took chances that were outside the box like my stewie and come to Jesus rings.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you have a family pic pintobean of all your rings? I just am remembering that big east/west emerald. Didn't you get an emerald eternity band too? Are all your rings white metals?

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pink diamond halo and colorless pear sides.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a family pic pintobean of all your rings? I just am remembering that big east/west emerald. Didn't you get an emerald eternity band too? Are all your rings white metals?
Aside from my frozen piss which is in a legacy inspired halo, Miami the EC and pollo the MRB are in Wg solitaire settings. These are their temp settings.

I also have a bgblue in a temp YG solitaire. I'm considering taking my smallest ctw studs (0.78 or 0.87 I always forget) and having a wrap made to make this a convertible 3 stone. I will also reset from the stuller into a nicer solitaire head.

My dream setting for Miami is one of those east west EC 3 stones that Leon makes with either traps or tapered baguettes. But big side stones will cost a pretty penny. At least I'm settled with Miami.

Pollo is a chicken and chickens are versatile Bahahaha.

But chocoberry Finn always stumps me.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink diamond halo and colorless pear sides.
That sounds beautiful and angelic. The pears are like angel wings in my mind plus a halo. Dang I really like this conceptually!!!!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That sounds beautiful and angelic. The pears are like angel wings in my mind plus a halo. Dang I really like this conceptually!!!!

That's is such a lovely description, PB - given what you have been thru this past year, wouldn't this be an amazing momento?

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a bezel pendant already. But that heart is really delicious!!!!!

Thinking...If you are looking for rings only, I would put it into an antique filigree/milgrain type setting with no other diamonds. Something about that color makes me think old Hollywood...like I could see Rita Hayworth or Ingrid Bergman sporting that color.

images

vintage-filigree-diamond-engagement-rings-buying-guide.jpg

e002bbr-antique-filigree-ring-for-a-245ct-to-255ct-emerald-grate-like-detailing-standing.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking...If you are looking for rings only, I would put it into an antique filigree/milgrain type setting with no other diamonds. Something about that color makes me think old Hollywood...like I could see Rita Hayworth or Ingrid Bergman sporting that color.

images

vintage-filigree-diamond-engagement-rings-buying-guide.jpg

e002bbr-antique-filigree-ring-for-a-245ct-to-255ct-emerald-grate-like-detailing-standing.jpg
Oh the second image!!! I need more views! It's got an organic thing going for it that I love as a newer hobby gardener!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like some of CVB's designs. I'm just hesitant to go CVB bc I see a lot of second hand CVB rings listed not too long after they are acquired and I don't know why.
I'd love to know why myself! Do you see them listed on LT?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results