shape
carat
color
clarity

chicagohills and I Are Official!

last one... these were taken in the morning sunlight on our front porch. Mini-movie to come soon...

08_h.jpg

I''m now entering month 4 of trying to find the perfect ring. This is one of the only ones that I''ve seen to come close. Do you mind sharing some details? Good Old Gold, is that a store? Do they have a website? I''m looking for any type of help.

THX!

www.goodoldgold.com

I don''t think loves_chicagohills has posted in a while.

Good Luck!

It''s so beautiful! Congratulations!

Date: 11/22/2005 3:09:30 PM
Author: needshelp
I''m now entering month 4 of trying to find the perfect ring. This is one of the only ones that I''ve seen to come close. Do you mind sharing some details? Good Old Gold, is that a store? Do they have a website? I''m looking for any type of help.

THX!

hi needshelp. Angel is right, this thread is over a year old, but contact GoodoldGold they are wonderful and will help you in every way that you need it. if you do a search here on GOG a bunch of old threads will pop up with more info about them. They are well respected and highly recommended around here
1.gif

WOW!!!
30.gif

How did I miss this thread when it first came out?! The center stone is fab but it''s all about the ring!
30.gif
Richard Lani makes such beautiful rings.

WOW!!! I''m jealous!!! It''s absolutely breathtaking. Congrats to you both
1.gif

So Pretty!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP