shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago DiamondZone visit - PSers have a "blingapalooza"!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Chicago DiamondZone visit - PSers have a "blingapalooza"

Enerchi|1377267939|3508608 said:
Laila619|1377237104|3508502 said:
WOW Enerchi! They're all stunning! What are the stats on that yummy 3 stone in the square box setting?

1.03 tcw (there are a few teeny tiny single cuts on the profile) 3x OMC's 14K WG and it was a BEAUTY!!! This is one that Dee*Jay had loved last visit in April... but there it sat... lonely... waiting to be played with... so we did! I took a lot of pictures of this beauty... ;)) :naughty:

Thanks, it sure is a beauty!! WANT!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

looks like you guys had a blingy blast!
I love quaddio's stone!!!! :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1377267798|3508606 said:
and just because I adored this little OMC cluster/flower ring in YG ... its posted here as well as the original GTG thread! This was a beauty IRL!! Lots of fire!!

I love the antique YG cluster ring!!!! Do you know if it was anywhere on their site?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

bastetcat|1377281531|3508745 said:
Enerchi|1377267798|3508606 said:
and just because I adored this little OMC cluster/flower ring in YG ... its posted here as well as the original GTG thread! This was a beauty IRL!! Lots of fire!!

I love the antique YG cluster ring!!!! Do you know if it was anywhere on their site?

:wavey: bastetcat!! No, it is not on their website and I can not remember any details --- I can't remember my name 1/2 the time, so don't be shocked I can't remember specs on all the lovelies we got to play with!! :loopy:

Fire off an email to Ilya via www.diamondzonejewelry.com and cut and paste this pic or link to the thread, he knew all the specs on everything, practically off the top of his head!! It is currently sized VERY tiny - like, "tight on my baby finger" kinda tight! but it was BEAUTIFUL!! and he has a bench on site, so sizing to fit would be an easy peasy job! Just sayin'.....

Go for it!! you know you'll be a far better person if you owned this--- really you would... I can tell thru the internet!! :lol: :wink2: :naughty:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

OH MY GAWD!!! :love: :love: :love: Such gorgeous pieces!!!

I bet you ladies had a blast!!! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm so sorry to have missed it! Try again next time!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

AprilBaby said:
I'm so sorry to have missed it! Try again next time!

How is the knee??? Are you ok post Vicodin?? (are you oriented to people place and time?? lol!!) I'm sorry we missed you too, you would have really enjoyed all the bling!

armywife13 said:
OH MY GAWD!!! :love: :love: :love: Such gorgeous pieces!!!

I bet you ladies had a blast!!! :appl:

A veritable *blast* was had by all and sundry!! Too bad you couldn't make it... maybe we'd have found a little sumpin sumpin for that now empty ring finger of yours!!! :wink2: You may have other irons in the fire, but seriously, his OEC collection is pretty impressive --- shoot off an email and see if there's something that would replace your gorgeous Julia...

(oh look at me... instigating and enabling again! ... how does that happen??) :Up_to_something:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Darnit, I missed out on playing with all the bling and seeing you guys too of course! :lol:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock

Enerchi|1377270512|3508639 said:
For Susimoo!!! This is what I bought you --- watch the post - it should be there in no time! :lol:

1.9 centre stone.... GORGEOUS!! Drool worthy!! Loving that high crown!!! :love: :lickout: :love:

Oh Enerchi

You remembered!!! My favorite. :love:

I just love that one!!! Not that I am being precious, but you did get it sized for me, right? I would hate to have to part with her when she arrives so that it fits me. :Up_to_something: :tongue:

I can't believe that beauty is still there. I loved it from last time. If I hadn't just blown my bling budget on another ring I would be very tempted by this.

Maybe next time you are there you can do some negotiating on my behalf. :saint: :naughty:

Better start saving.

Great pictures and lovely to see you all and your bling! If I save really hard can I come to one of the bling gatherings with you? :bigsmile:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Looks like you ladies had an fantastic time looking at all those tempting blingalicious rings :love: Good thing the husbands were well entertained and didn't notice how long you were gone, gotta love that! :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for taking the time to post all these awesomely yummy bling pics Enerchi - the next best thing to being there! Sounds like you all had so much fun :appl:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks for adding my ring to the photo shoot Enerchi. I adore your old cut ring too - and the setting is gorgeous. The yellow gold cluster was a favourite of mine, but I've been thinking more and more about the yellow gold three-stone as pictured in 'quaddio's wedding set'.
So glad to meet you Enerchi and Rubyshoes.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

these are all gorgeous!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Unfortunately Dh and I arrived too late to meet quaddio and rubyshoes :(sad Perhaps we do a local get together with a few more of the Chicago area folks in Sept or October. I'll start a thread in Hangout in a week or so.

I was super happy to hang out with my lovely enabling friend Enerchi! Our hubbys get along famously so we had a wonderful lunch together then decided to head back to Diamond Zone since I missed the earlier fun.

It was amazing seeing all of these gorgeous pieces in person! Ilya was kind enough to let me try on all of the rings, that 1.68 oec was a stunning stone!!! And the mount was really beautiful, an authentic platinum piece. Very tempting :lickout:

I was secretly hoping that a particular ring would still be available and it was! It was a ring I had tried on when we visited in April and loved but left without. On that visit I purchased a three stone ring: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-enabler-made-me-buy-this-art-deco-three-stone.188370/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-enabler-made-me-buy-this-art-deco-three-stone.188370/[/URL]

On this visit I couldn't resist this ring.
I am having a bit of buyers remorse though because my goal ring for next summer is an asscher eternity band and this is taking away from that budget. This piece is so unique though, and I've thought about since seeing it last April. So what does everyone think?

bypass_ring_1.jpg

bypass_ring_1.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great shots - I especially love seeing so many on them on one hand. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

quaddio|1377459419|3509598 said:
Thanks for adding my ring to the photo shoot Enerchi. I adore your old cut ring too - and the setting is gorgeous. The yellow gold cluster was a favourite of mine, but I've been thinking more and more about the yellow gold three-stone as pictured in 'quaddio's wedding set'.
So glad to meet you Enerchi and Rubyshoes.

It was so nice to meet you too, Quaddio!! and see your gorgeous 'picture frame' diamond and setting, IRL!! she sure photographs well!!

So.... :naughty: :Up_to_something: ... I don't know what got into my head... but I'm thinking.... you'd be a far better person if you owned that YG 3 stone OEC ring!!

oh yes, you would!!

the swoop of the trellis! the way the YG just looked STUNNING on your skin tone! those three BEE-YOO-TEE ful oec's!!! oh yes... you have just about reached saint like status with that ring... just sayin'.... :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

But... you know me - once an enabler, always an enabler!! LOL!! ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Catmom, I wish you could have joined us... NEXT time...

Monnyjay - by the time we got back to the hubbies... I think they could have cared LESS we were out diamond shopping!! Something about a few 20 somethings and all that beer... i dunno, the story got muddy.... :lol:

Junebug & Crickett & Marcy - I LOVE taking bling pics and am ALWAYS happy to share!! I think its always great to see them on 'real hands' and taken by a 'real' camera (iPhone, in this case) because I always wonder if things really do look that awesome (or that bad!) when you see some internet pics. As long as my battery remains charged and I can travel, I promise to always post lots of bling pics where ever my travels take me!! Can't guarantee I'll always have those lovely young hands to use as models tho....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

susimoo|1377399083|3509368 said:
Enerchi|1377270512|3508639 said:
For Susimoo!!! This is what I bought you --- watch the post - it should be there in no time! :lol:

1.9 centre stone.... GORGEOUS!! Drool worthy!! Loving that high crown!!! :love: :lickout: :love:

Oh Enerchi

You remembered!!! My favorite. :love:

I just love that one!!! Not that I am being precious, but you did get it sized for me, right? I would hate to have to part with her when she arrives so that it fits me. :Up_to_something: :tongue:

I can't believe that beauty is still there. I loved it from last time. If I hadn't just blown my bling budget on another ring I would be very tempted by this.

Maybe next time you are there you can do some negotiating on my behalf. :saint: :naughty:

Better start saving.

Great pictures and lovely to see you all and your bling! If I save really hard can I come to one of the bling gatherings with you? :bigsmile:

Susimoo!! You are too funny! More than happy to negotiate an "Enerchi type deal" for you!! LOL!! And that beauty was calling your name the whole time... saying... "where's my new mommy??? When is she coming for me??? Doesn't she want me anymore???" I tell you, it was so heart breaking - you really need to get this sweet little thing home, where it can be cradled in your loving hands and feel the love I know you have to give it....Just a quick little "YES" to Ilya and this puppy will be sailing across the ocean to you in no time!! Trust me on this --- you'll be a far better person with this in your collection... I know it!! :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

imitcan

Shiny_Rock

Wow!! I can't seem to find the words. Thank you Enerchi for those beautiful pictures and for a few blissful moments of escape. =)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

E! As usual you provided all of us with picture after picture of blingy fabulosity!!! :appl: Hours of viewing pleasure for the whole family. :lol:
I absolutely love seeing your photo filled threads and can't wait until your next one. :love:
Are you coming to NYC anytime soon? How are you loving your purchases from the past few months.. there have been many.. all amazing! :o

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results