shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago DiamondZone visit - PSers have a "blingapalooza"!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wanted to showcase the goodies from our DiamondZone visit on Weds Aug 21, that Quaddio, Rubyshoes and myself had the thrill of playing with soooo many gorgeous rings!! I did finally meet up with Woofmama and while both our DH's amused themselves at the Tilted Kilt (yes, fine dining establishment serving hop and malt concoctions, served by scantily clad sweet young things in skirts and tops that combined, use up a 1/2 yard of fabric.... I don't think either DH knew we were missing in action for 3 hours!!)

Here is the original link where I started with pics, but now that I'm home, at my own computer and have ALL the pics downloaded into iphoto--- I can add the missing ones!!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/members-only-gtg/chicago-gtg-late-notice-enerchi-hoping-to-go-to-dz-again-t192277-30.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/members-only-gtg/chicago-gtg-late-notice-enerchi-hoping-to-go-to-dz-again-t192277-30.html[/URL] for more pics~

I'll start with the Chicago skyline as we took off this afternoon --- bye Chicago!!--- then where we transferred flights in Toronto w the CN tower in the background.

This was a really cool "dome" ring

img_2427.jpg

img_1685.jpg

img_2242.jpg

dscn1550.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Chicago DiamondZone visit - PSers have a "blingapalooza"

more...

img_2244.jpg

img_1686.jpg

img_2262.jpg

img_1688.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

This diamond is like a twin to my OEC!! its in the P,Q,R,S range (ilya would have to confirm) but 1.68 cts and set in a beautiful solitaire. No idea of pricing, but shoot him an email and link this pic and he can give you details... I was SOOOOO tempted by this ring! (so was woofmama when we went back!!)

img_2248.jpg

img_1689.jpg

img_2249.jpg

img_2313.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

round in cushion halo... and a gorgeous filigree solitaire

img_2255.jpg

img_2257.jpg

img_1690.jpg

img_2260.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

another dome ring.. then a gorgeous 5 stone OMC YG band... this was PERFECT on one of the models!!

img_2277.jpg

img_2278.jpg

img_2289.jpg

img_2290.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Such a unique ring--- and surprisingly comfortable, too!

img_2325.jpg

img_2326.jpg

img_2327.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

another bezel dome

img_2305.jpg

img_2306.jpg

img_2307.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous bar set 6 stone... mrb's but beautiful!

img_2317.jpg

img_2319.jpg

img_2320.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

delicate band w a very sweetly proportioned OEC & what I'll call quaddio's YG 3 stone trellis, with a milgrain, channel set WB with MRB's.... we thought it made a perfect wedding set!

img_1695.jpg

img_2315.jpg

img_2322.jpg

img_2324.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is a beautiful late transitional by pass ring. 1.40 ctw diamonds, platinum.... very solid feel to it. Believe it retailed for approx $3000... you'd have to check the web or Ilya directly.

img_2373.jpg

img_2412.jpg

img_2410.jpg

img_1696.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

and here's a little sumpin' I kind of fell in love with....

If you think I'm bad, do NOT go shopping w woofmama.... just sayin'! :shock: :lol:

img_1698.jpg

img_1699.jpg

img_1700.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Its like where's Waldo... Where's Rubyshoes!

img_1703.jpg

img_2270.jpg

img_2272.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG...where to start?? :shock: :shock: gonna have to review and come back to all these pics! How awesome was that?!! :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW Enerchi! They're all stunning! What are the stats on that yummy 3 stone in the square box setting?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sigh...... So much fun! :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW, the pics of all those rings on your hands is like serious Old Cut overload - but in a good way!!!! :naughty:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is great!! Thanks for sharing these fabulous old cuts in gorgeous vintage settings :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Wow, what a load of gorgeousness!! I'm so jealous!! How did you manage to restrain yourself from swiping your credit card (or, did you?? :naughty: )???

rileyl

Rough_Rock

OMG, what fun!!! That two stone bypass ring is my favourite! Thanks for posting all the eye candy. Really made my day!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Whoa nelly!!! The OMC five stone is my fav. Love the wonky profile. What a fun day! So bummed I missed it!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Did I not post the EC & Trillion one before?? I was posting under exhaustion last night!!

img_2337.jpg

img_2341.jpg

img_2342.jpg

img_2385.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

and just because I adored this little OMC cluster/flower ring in YG ... its posted here as well as the original GTG thread! This was a beauty IRL!! Lots of fire!!

img_1709.jpg

img_1711.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Laila619|1377237104|3508502 said:
WOW Enerchi! They're all stunning! What are the stats on that yummy 3 stone in the square box setting?

1.03 tcw (there are a few teeny tiny single cuts on the profile) 3x OMC's 14K WG and it was a BEAUTY!!! This is one that Dee*Jay had loved last visit in April... but there it sat... lonely... waiting to be played with... so we did! I took a lot of pictures of this beauty... ;)) :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

rileyl|1377258776|3508547 said:
OMG, what fun!!! That two stone bypass ring is my favourite! Thanks for posting all the eye candy. Really made my day!

The melee are made of single cuts. Bypass rings are so unique!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rosebloom|1377261840|3508548 said:
Whoa nelly!!! The OMC five stone is my fav. Love the wonky profile. What a fun day! So bummed I missed it!!!

Wish you had been able to join us, too, but looks like you were able to find some little store to amuse yourself in!!! :Up_to_something: WOW - that's quite the SC treasure trove you found!! Loved all your pics!

yennyfire said:
Wow, what a load of gorgeousness!! I'm so jealous!! How did you manage to restrain yourself from swiping your credit card (or, did you?? :naughty: )???

I have been sworn to secrecy... no details shall escape my fingertips... :saint: But there was some SERIOUS oohing and aahing and maybe some negotiating!!! ;))

Acinom said:
This is great!! Thanks for sharing these fabulous old cuts in gorgeous vintage settings :bigsmile:

My pleasure!! It is so fun to be able to go and see the things you admire on the web, and try them on in person!! Mind you, everything looked far better on Quaddio's and rubyshoes' fingers. Sucks to have big hands, just sayin!

arkieb1 said:
WOW, the pics of all those rings on your hands is like serious Old Cut overload - but in a good way!!!! :naughty:

I hear ya!!! And the pic w everything on Rubyshoes hands... omg.... could you imagine owning all of those beauties?? How would you ever decide what to wear today??? :lol:

Mayk said:
Sigh...... So much fun! :appl: :appl:

ya.. if you like that kinda thing... :roll:

:shock: gulp --- YES I DO!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

LLJsmom said:
OMG...where to start?? :shock: :shock: gonna have to review and come back to all these pics! How awesome was that?!! :love: :love:

I know! once we got home and got the laundry started (tale about that in a moment...) I downloaded all the pics to the computer and had a FANTASTIC time analyzing, remembering, reviewing... and turns out - I remember next to NOTHING about all of these beauties, except they were all gorgeous and my bottom line - ask Ilya - he'll know!! hahahaha!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here are a few pics of Quaddio's GORGEOUS ring - just stunning IRL!!!

Thought we may as well include them here because it just looked like it belonged in the 'family album', so to speak!!

img_1712.jpg

img_1713.jpg

img_1716.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Swooooooon, I'm in love, totally twitterpated...especially with the emerald cut and the three stone band it's pictured with... :lickout:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

PattyCo|1377269669|3508630 said:
Swooooooon, I'm in love, totally twitterpated...especially with the emerald cut and the three stone band it's pictured with... :lickout:

Those were my favourites, too!! I had to take both pics together so I could fantasize about which one I "NEEDED" to own... yes, its a "NEED" not a "WANT".... they are VERY distinct, you know! :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

For Susimoo!!! This is what I bought you --- watch the post - it should be there in no time! :lol:

1.9 centre stone.... GORGEOUS!! Drool worthy!! Loving that high crown!!! :love: :lickout: :love:

img_1718.jpg

img_2287.jpg

img_1719.jpg

img_1720.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Enerchi|1377270246|3508637 said:
PattyCo|1377269669|3508630 said:

Those were my favourites, too!! I had to take both pics together so I could fantasize about which one I "NEEDED" to own... yes, its a "NEED" not a "WANT".... they are VERY distinct, you know! :wink2:

LOL! I think I "need" them both, plus I just seen the pictures of Quaddio's ring that you posted and now I "need" that, too :mrgreen: !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results