shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago Dealer: Chicago Diamond Exchange (CHIDEXX)/BJeweled?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asnigro

Rough_Rock
Just curious if anyone has ever dealt with them before. I went and met them in person after rigourously checking Blue Nile and every other store in all the local malls. I am looking for a stone (and saw 5 at the store) around the 1.3 ct size with and G (often times higher) and VS2 (often times higher) in a very good cut. The 5 stones I saw in person at their store on Walton looked great. Thier price was around $7500 plus a 3.5% commission. They were quite pleasant to deal with and the prices were better than anywhere else I''d seen by around $500-$1000.

Has anyone heard anything or dealt with them in the past?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Web Address: http://www.chidexx.com/

Physical Location:
64 E. Walton St.
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Phone-312-944-5263

Has office in Jewelers row at:
5 S. Wabash, Suite #1817
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Phone-312-920-0977
Toll free-888-DIA-EXCH (this takes you to the BJeweled phone #)

dan jenky

Rough_Rock
Found Chicago Diamond and Jewelry Exchange (Chidexx)/Bjeweled in a Crain''s Chicago Business article. The article discussed the Chicago Diamond and Jewelry Exchange (Chidexx). Chidexx had strong testimonials in City Search. Worked with Shari at the Bjeweled location. Shari provided education and good perspective. She clearly stated she had no ownership interest in any of the diamonds shown. She was unbiased in her presentation. I found her refreshing. She is an extemely talented designer. She helped us design a piece which was a show stopper. No pressure to buy. The transaction was transparent in pricing (7% brokerage fee with a $350 min.) Shari showed us the vendor invoice. Real Deal. Highly recommended.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

asnigro

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the assistance all, I am going to be making another visit next week and more than likely make a purchase if all goes well. Exciting times!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results