shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago Area GTG??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Bump!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I dunno, I looked through the pics from the Bay Area GTG, and I don''t think I have any bling that can live up to that standard!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 9:17:52 AM
Author: pjean
I dunno, I looked through the pics from the Bay Area GTG, and I don''t think I have any bling that can live up to that standard!

It''s ok, I''m with you on that - those were some seriously gorgeous gems! But I think we''ll have a lot of fun!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to back out this time cause I forgot I will be in Michigan for daughter''s 21st BD. Let me know for sure when next one is...PLEASE!
7.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking in to make sure we''re still on for Friday!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aw sorry AprilBaby!

I''m wondering if we should reschedule, because it looks like we''re down to four people? (me, Pjean, Dee*Jay, and Sizzle?). If we did, maybe April can join us, and some of the other Chicago/Chicago-area people (I know Italia is around here, as is Tourmaline_Lover, Omieluv and Catmom).

What do you think?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are actually quite a few Chicago PSers... Portia, Liang, Irish Angel, Allisonfaye, Starset Princess, Dixie and Monnie (although I think they may have both moved a bit far out) and others that my 38 year old senile brain won't come up with right now... so if we reschedule maybe we can get some more people together.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 12:18:09 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
There are actually quite a few Chicago PSers... Portia, Liang, Irish Angel, Allisonfaye, Starset Princess, Dixie and Monnie (although I think they may have both moved a bit far out) and others that my 38 year old senile brain won''t come up with right now... so if we reschedule maybe we can get some more people together.

I didn''t know we had that many Chicago PSers - but said to say, I don''t recognize their names (I think I''m too new still!). Let''s reschedule then - for maybe March or late Feb. so we can give people enough time to schedule and such.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori said she''s going to be in town around Easter, and Mrs. Salvo lives close now too. Perry sometimes comes to the gem shows from Wisconsin (but it is quite a hike for him) and Strm is up in the Rockford area. Maybe we can get a big group together!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay pointed me to this thread. I''m in the city. Is there a GTG this Friday or in March? I''ll have to remember to wear my ring!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are actually quite a few Chicago PSers... Portia, Liang, Irish Angel, Allisonfaye, Starset Princess, Dixie and Monnie (although I think they may have both moved a bit far out) and others that my 38 year old senile brain won''t come up with right now... so if we reschedule maybe we can get some more people together.
Monnie is about 5 hours south of Chicago now, but willing to drive up for a GTG!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2009 11:13:38 AM
Author: monarch64

Monnie is about 5 hours south of Chicago now, but willing to drive up for a GTG!
Oh good!!! If you want to stay over night you can always bunk down at my house (although you may wake up with a Demon Dog in bed with you!).

Lliang, it looks like it''s being moved, so no Friday GTG.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2009 11:33:59 AM

Date: 1/29/2009 11:13:38 AM
Author: monarch64

Oh good!!! If you want to stay over night you can always bunk down at my house (although you may wake up with a Demon Dog in bed with you!).

Lliang, it looks like it''s being moved, so no Friday GTG.
Ha ha! DeeJay, I may take you up on that offer, I''ll have to see how things work out as we get closer to solidifying this GTG plan. Demon Dog would be welcome to join me, ha ha!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we can postpone for a few weeks (like nicer weather) I will be happy to try again! (I am stuck in Holland, MI tonight)

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I''d be ok with rescheduling. I have an unexpected houseguest arriving tomorrow.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know there were so many of us in Chicago!

Let''s definitely reschedule - I wonder if sometime in mid or late February would work? Thoughts? If not that, unfortunately pretty much all of March is out for me
23.gif
(first couple weeks are exam study period and exam week, and the last couple weeks I''m out of the country). April? Hopefully weather will be better then!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 10:35:09 AM
Tacori said she''s going to be in town around Easter, and Mrs. Salvo lives close now too. Perry sometimes comes to the gem shows from Wisconsin (but it is quite a hike for him) and Strm is up in the Rockford area. Maybe we can get a big group together!

Good idea! That''d be awesome!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! And of course Jackiejas! How could I forget my beloved Jackiejas?!? I''ll make sure she comes too when we have it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results