shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldgreen

Rough_Rock
anyone know someone good who is located in/near the loop? i know there are plenty of chicago folks wandering about here in cyberspace. i ran the search above, and the closest person to come up is in northbrook.

thanks for any tips!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I asked that question a couple months ago:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chicago-appraisers.32491/

I''ve been lazy about getting in for my appraisal, but I''ll end up going to Drucker when I get around to it. There was a lab, PGS, mentioned as well, with some of the comments about it, might ask msflutter about her recent experience with them...sounds like they''d be more convenient for you location-wise.

Hamster

Rough_Rock
We took our princess to PGS to be appraised recently. Their website is www.progem.com and they are located on Wabash Ave. in the Mallers Building.

I think it was $120 to get a full grading report (they do grading reports just as GIA, AGS, EGL do), and they will spend about an hour with you going over all the info.

I think there are also cheaper options if you don''t want the full appraisal + grading report. I should add that they will do another appraisal once the stone is mounted in jewelry at no additional charge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results