shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheri Dori setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I have found my absolute dream setting! I unfortunately cannot find it online, and my local jeweler seems to be the only one who has it. If I get the setting for the e-ring, then I don''t have enough for a wedding band.
I was hoping to do a small but sparkly eternity band, I wouldn''t even mind doing half channel setting.

Is there any place I can find a good price on any of these? The designer of the e-ring setting is Cheri Dori.

My budget is $1500, I could possible go a bit higher, but I really don''t want to.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your reply. I have looked at her site, and the setting is not on there. She does have some other lovely pieces though.

$1500 is for just the setting. If I can get the eternity band too, that would just be a bonus.

I did find another jeweler who can make the exact same setting for me for $1200, and will give me a discount if I have him make the eternity band too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results