shape
carat
color
clarity

Channel set wedding band from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlee

Rough_Rock
Here is a photo of our new wedding band. I took the pic earlier tonight. It''s sitting on a bed of salt and I had to tweak it a little bit with photoshop.

We returned the first wedding band. You can read about it here: link

WF remade the new ring from scratch. The diamonds are supposed to be at least F or better and there are no gaps this time. They fit nice and snug. My only complaint is that there were scratches on the platinum setting when it arrived. This is compared to our DVatch e-ring. That setting was flawless when we first got it. But this is really a minor thing.

I highly recommend buying from WF. They addressed our concerns and made sure we got what we asked for. They even threw in a pair of pearl earrings for our troubles. Thanks WF!

T

wb.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That's absolutely stunning!!!
love.gif
How did you take such a good picture? What camera and settings?

Also, isn't WF the best?!?! I worked with Denise and couldn't have been happier! Maybe they'll mess up my band so I can get earrings too!
2.gif

Again, gorgeous ring!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks perfect!

A bed of salt?! How did you do that?

Kudos to Whiteflash for making you a new ring.

tlee

Rough_Rock
I took this pic with the new canon digital rebel. I used the kit lens with an extension tube and a ring flash. You can see the white of the ring flash reflecting off the metal. I don't know how to get rid of that. But it kind of looks cool.

I put some table salt in a small bowl and inserted the ring so that it stood up slightly. I think it would have looked nicer in black sand. But I didn't have any. The white salt and shiny metal made it difficult to expose properly, hence the odd settings (1/320, f32).

Lastly, I spend quite a bit of time cleaning it up in photoshop. Glad you liked it.

T

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/25/2004 4:34:00 PM tlee wrote:

I put some table salt in a small bowl and inserted the ring so that it stood up slightly. I think it would have looked nicer in black sand. But I didn't have any. The white salt and shiny metal made it difficult to expose properly, hence the odd settings (1/320, f32).

Lastly, I spend quite a bit of time cleaning it up in photoshop. Glad you liked it.

T----------------

Table salt !!! What a great idea!! It looks fantastic in the picture and I would never have guessed it was salt! I am having fun expermenting with my Cannon Digital camera - it's amazing how far we've come with picture taking! The ring is beautiful!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
The ring looks beautiful. I love the channel set band.

foundnemo

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Beautiful ring AND picture!

T, how wide is the ring and for what size? I'll be looking for eternity wedding bands in a few months.

tlee

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with the camera. Supposedly, diamonds (and other gem stones) are some of the hardest subjects to photograph.

The ring is a size 4.25. I think it's 3mm wide.

T

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your band is gorgeous! I'm glad it all worked out. Awesome idea about the salt!

1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Again, that is a great shot--thanks for sharing your photo info! I need to work harder to get a good picture of mine....

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
tlee, I love this band. I want one in 18k yellow. I usually don't like round channel sets because of the spaces between the diamonds. (it would bug me) I don't see any in this one at all. I did see them before. But wow, wow, wow, not now. Loving this. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results