shape
carat
color
clarity

Changed things up a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
DL23- Here is a side view of the Facets 2mm with my cathedral e-ring. Hope this helped!

eringFC2mmsideview.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love the pendant - and love all the looks you can achieve with your rings! Your ering looks stunning both with the anniversary band and with the thinner band!!!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing those! Really, really clean, elegant and beautiful!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I really like all your jewelry and the combos!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your pics looks great! I''m glad you found a way to wear your new RB as well as your princess e-ring at the same time
1.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh that is THE necklace I want! And I love your setting. Its clean, classic and beautiful. This is what I HATE about wedding jewelry. I have to leave this site completely or I will go crazy with desire. LOL...

I want my ring...large, bling-y setting...

I want YOUR rings (both bands...like you wear them)..clean classic, large cut princess diamond..so classy so beautiful.

I want Mara's setting with the 2.32 in the diamond e-ring.

and then I want a totally vintage ring...Edwardian perhaps?

My poor poor husband...who just wants me to have one ring forever.

Jeannine

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I love the .338 diamond in the semi-bezel setting - especially the shot which shows those beautiful arrows!

And while the diamond eternity band is really STUNNING, I love the look of your e-ring with the 2mm plain band - - it really makes the center-stone POP!

Congrats on your lovely selections and wear them all in good health!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful collection!!!
30.gif
10.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, all are gorgeous!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the look of the cathedral-set e-ring with the plain facets platinum band. I don''t think I''ve ever seen a cathedral set ring with a thin plain band like that, but it just looks so good and (like you said) classic.
21.gif

blingblingsuzi

Rough_Rock
I love your collections
1.gif
, especially the matching Ering/Wedding band set. Its classic and elegant. Great photos too. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Runnerhams

Rough_Rock
I love your engagement ring! Can you give me the specs on it? Size, color, cut, clarity, etc.!

It is elegant, classic and gorgeous!!
30.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Carrie,
I really love all the new looks!
Just wondering, how were they able to fix the sides of the cathedral to hug the head? I have always loved the cathedral style but one reason I never chose it is that that little space that they usually have bugs me. I am so glad they could fix yours.
Your necklace is the first half bezel pendent I have seen except on WF''s web site! I like it a lot! Did you compare with a full bezel, and what made up your mind? (I''m dreaming away... have planted the bug for a solitaire pendent for our upcoming 5 year anniversary, but finances are tight for the next year - so maybe I''ll get it for our 6th. Or who knows, he might surprise me!)
Gail

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad your diamond found a home. Love the necklace. Great pics. I hope you show you ''neighbor'' you new piece.
27.gif
See what she has to say about that!!! Love your set also. My ering is like a premie version of yours. I was inspired by your ''trading up'' idea. We''re doing the same with my ring.

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Carrie

Thank you for taking those pics!

I''m actually looking for something with a little less height, like this:

RG00015100_prof.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Feb 2003 Bride...

What are the specs on your anniversary band? mm & carat weight?

Thanks!

Jeannine

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
great pictures!!

I love that your plain band is not as wide as your ering band, I think it totally commands attention to your ering... perfect!

and the diamond band is great, both are such gorgeous classy looks!

definately great white shirt and jeans accessories
30.gif
30.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 8:31:21 PM
Author: divergrrl
Feb 2003 Bride...

What are the specs on your anniversary band? mm & carat weight?

Thanks!

Jeannine
Jeannine,

It''s from Blue Nile: http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=2692&catid=8&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&page=1&show_all_pages=1&col=2&row=9&pos=26&set_shape=

The papers that came with it state that it''s .55 cts. and it''s 3.2mm wide. I love princess channel eternity bands but my figner has changed sizes with each pregnancy and I would have been SOL if my anniversary band had been full eternity instead of half!
23.gif

Also, The Facets Collection has princess channel bands as well and in platinum they are less expensive, however in white gold, I believe Blue Nile is cheaper. I love my anniversary band and wish I could capture in a photo the fire and sparkle that it gives off!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2006 10:29:59 PM
Author: Sophie
great pictures!!

I love that your plain band is not as wide as your ering band, I think it totally commands attention to your ering... perfect!

and the diamond band is great, both are such gorgeous classy looks!

definately great white shirt and jeans accessories
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you Sophie! Right now my e-ring is at the jewelers because it got a huge ding in the shank
38.gif
They might not be able to buff it out so I''m mulling my options right now. But first I need to see what magic my jeweler can do! Thankfully the diamond is fine!

CT026

Rough_Rock
You have a beautiful collection and a very cool avatar
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results