shape
carat
color
clarity

Changed things up a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
First, we bought a MUCH better digital camera! Our pictures are amazingly better than what our old camera took.
14.gif

Second, I decided to have my WF ACA small .338 round set into a half bezel pendant slider (14K white gold) on a 16" necklace. I'm so glad I did! I love it! Aspen Jewelers in Herndon, VA changed it for me and they are fantastic.

Third, my e-ring from day one had a small only-noticable-to-me flaw and that was the head on my cathedral settign was slightly off center. And the "arms" on the setting didn't hug the head, there was a tiny bit of space on each side. Aspen fixed that for me as well. They also checked the prongs and polished my e-ring and wedding band!

Fourth (and last
4.gif
), I had ordered a 2mm Facets Collection white gold band and loved it so much, I sent it back and bought it in platinum! I love it with my e-ring as an everyday look. I also wear just the 2mm band by itself most of the time.

I just got my jewelry back today and took a ton of pictures :)

Enjoy!!

Carrie

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, lotsa fun stuff...can''t wait to see the pics!
Pendant sounds very nice!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Half bezel slider on a 16" necklace -

half bezel 1.JPG

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! It looks so modern, yet classic.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Almost got the arrows... sorry for the blurry picture!

bezel arrows.JPG

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh, perfect!
I love it!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring and anniversary/wedding band together
30.gif

BNwedset3.JPG

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Here is the 2mm Facets collection band and my e-ring together. I really love this combo because for me, the cathedral setting can over power or compete with a wedding band. And this 2mm plain band seems to compliment and not compete with my e-ring. Plus I love how clean it looks! Like a white shirt with a good pair of jeans kind of clean, lol. When I wear these two together, I move my diamond band to my right hand
30.gif

2mmFCering.JPG

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I just thought this was a cool shot- I caught some of the rainbows in my e-ring
18.gif

mirror.JPG

laila

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the pendant and your rings are to die for! Those pictures are great! Thanks so much for sharing them!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
SDL, DBGaap and CF-

Thanks so much! I''m not a big jewelry person (really!) and don''t need or want many pieces. Now that the pendant is done, I''m hoping for a Mother''s Day/birthday gift of Ready Set go earrings- smallish like, .30tcw for everyday wear, and sometime next year a Tiffany''s Diamonds by the Yard bracelet. And then I''m done! Really!
9.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
That''s some good photography! Love the sparkles :)

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
ok, so i am trying to remember- did you recently buy the .338 and have it as a solitaire (and the snippy neighbor who thought it was "small") ?

well, all of the jewlery maintenance looks like a smashing success to me.
I agree your princess in the cathedral looks classic & tailored with the thin band.
I like all the combos.
I like to mix my stuff up, too.

nice!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist- Thanks so much! I took like 35 and only a few good ones came out.

Dbgapp- yep, that''s me! I had it set in a solitare to wear as a small everyday wear e-ring. I liked it and it was fine like that but then it felt weird to not wear my original e-ring. So I decided two weeks ago that I have a fabulous e-ring that I love and it seemed silly to have a second e-ring. So I went to Aspen and picked out the half bezel slider and love it!! I don''t wear my e-ring that often because I have 3 kids and have scratched my baby''s face with it (small scratch but nonetheless, I felt bad). I''ve been wearing the plain 2mm band almost everyday! Love it!!

And that''s so funny you remember my neighbor!! I haven''t seen her in ages...hmmm, I''ll have to show her my pendant
27.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I think your original wedding set is fabulous and glad you decided to keep it. The pendant looks incredible too. Congrats on all of your "new" sparklies
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a pretty collection of some very pretty things!
36.gif

Isn''t it great to be able to mix things up whenever you want?

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings, Carrie!

Can you post a side view pic of the plain wedding band alone?

I am considering buying a 3 mm band from Facets and want to make sure it will go with my e-ring first!

Thanks!

M.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent choice - I''m not too keen on having more than one ering. Yours is beautiful and looks great with the new band!

I like the idea of using the new diamond in a pendant - that way you can wear and enjoy it every day!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
All your jewelry is beautiful, timeless, elegant and very wearable!!!

Congrats on the camera too!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous stuff! I love the engagement ring with the plain band--it''s such a classic, elegant look! Congrats on the new camera, the photos are great!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great new photos,thanks for sharing! I love the new setting for your pendant and your beautiful e-ring looks terrific with either band in my opinion.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
DiamondLover-

Here is a side view of the Facets ring by itself.

FC2mmside.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the changes!! personally i adore your wedding set, your princess looks really beautiful and like it is well-cut and it''s a great size...so i would totally wear it..and it looks great with both bands, so it''s fun to switch it up a bit. congrats!! oh and the pictures are GREAT, what camera did you get? i am waiting for my canon 550 to arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results