yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pearls in the tomes pic :love:

Andrew is lovely to work with!! I couldn't agree more!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Reactions: Ann

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
@Ann This bracelet is gorgeous and absolutely regal on on you. Stunning!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls are as beautiful as the vendor pics. Marvelous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It arrived :). The pics do make the pearls look larger. And my hands and wrist are just awful - I need to recruit a younger model, haha. v+KaQb0xRaSLWtrRaq9z6g.jpg 1+S+48FrQpiqX5FslYVj3A.jpg qGvebMZqRDSYIZZSySEB%g.jpg

OMG ! I think i just passed out !
Stunning !
And they look wonderful on you !

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowsa! Gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ann It's morning!! More pictures please!! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a cheery colour :love:

Are you finding it comfortable to wear the full day?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cheery colour :love:

Are you finding it comfortable to wear the full day?

I have not worn it out of the house yet, haha! But I plan to wear it tomorrow, which will be a long day. I'm sure I'll be hyper-aware of it on my wrist.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie, I have followed your idea of storage. I bought a leather travel zip jewelry "box" and also have the velvet/suede fabric to wrap the clasp in. I live in Houston, TX which is very humid - not sure if that is good or bad for the pearls!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, I have followed your idea of storage. I bought a leather travel zip jewelry "box" and also have the velvet/suede fabric to wrap the clasp in. I live in Houston, TX which is very humid - not sure if that is good or bad for the pearls!

Oh! I’m glad it was helpful :bigsmile: And humidity will be great for pearls I should think!!

I find that the box serves as a bit of an impulse-avoider... I want all my pearls in that box, and it’s getting pretty full, and I don’t want to start a new box - so it’s having the unexpected bonus of making me rethink spending more money :lol:

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! I’m glad it was helpful :bigsmile: And humidity will be great for pearls I should think!!

I find that the box serves as a bit of an impulse-avoider... I want all my pearls in that box, and it’s getting pretty full, and I don’t want to start a new box - so it’s having the unexpected bonus of making me rethink spending more money :lol:

Oh, I'm already thinking of ways to fill mine. And btw, I love your pearl and diamond long necklace. That is gorgeous and is giving me ideas!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I don’t think you could take a bad picture of this elegant, gorgeous bracelet! Wear it in good health.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
It’s superb! The champagne color is just beautiful.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! I am in awe at the beauty! Those pearls are huge and magnificent! Just wow! They are lovely on you! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping in this forum now and then, but I am glad I caught your gorgeous new bracelet! Those pearls are amazing, Ann!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! I am in awe at the beauty! Those pearls are huge and magnificent! Just wow! They are lovely on you! Congratulations!

Thank you - they are quite large and in charge, haha.
Just stopping in this forum now and then, but I am glad I caught your gorgeous new bracelet! Those pearls are amazing, Ann!

I truly love them! I have to admit I know very little about pearls. So I trusted Andrew M to guide me thru the process. So now I guess it is time I actually study pearls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results