Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pearls in the tomes pic :love:

Andrew is lovely to work with!! I couldn't agree more!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Reactions: Ann

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearls are as beautiful as the vendor pics. Marvelous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It arrived :). The pics do make the pearls look larger. And my hands and wrist are just awful - I need to recruit a younger model, haha. v+KaQb0xRaSLWtrRaq9z6g.jpg 1+S+48FrQpiqX5FslYVj3A.jpg qGvebMZqRDSYIZZSySEB%g.jpg

OMG ! I think i just passed out !
Stunning !
And they look wonderful on you !

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ann It's morning!! More pictures please!! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a cheery colour :love:

Are you finding it comfortable to wear the full day?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie, I have followed your idea of storage. I bought a leather travel zip jewelry "box" and also have the velvet/suede fabric to wrap the clasp in. I live in Houston, TX which is very humid - not sure if that is good or bad for the pearls!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, I have followed your idea of storage. I bought a leather travel zip jewelry "box" and also have the velvet/suede fabric to wrap the clasp in. I live in Houston, TX which is very humid - not sure if that is good or bad for the pearls!

Oh! I’m glad it was helpful :bigsmile: And humidity will be great for pearls I should think!!

I find that the box serves as a bit of an impulse-avoider... I want all my pearls in that box, and it’s getting pretty full, and I don’t want to start a new box - so it’s having the unexpected bonus of making me rethink spending more money :lol:

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! I’m glad it was helpful :bigsmile: And humidity will be great for pearls I should think!!

I find that the box serves as a bit of an impulse-avoider... I want all my pearls in that box, and it’s getting pretty full, and I don’t want to start a new box - so it’s having the unexpected bonus of making me rethink spending more money :lol:

Oh, I'm already thinking of ways to fill mine. And btw, I love your pearl and diamond long necklace. That is gorgeous and is giving me ideas!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! I am in awe at the beauty! Those pearls are huge and magnificent! Just wow! They are lovely on you! Congratulations!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! I am in awe at the beauty! Those pearls are huge and magnificent! Just wow! They are lovely on you! Congratulations!

Thank you - they are quite large and in charge, haha.
Just stopping in this forum now and then, but I am glad I caught your gorgeous new bracelet! Those pearls are amazing, Ann!

I truly love them! I have to admit I know very little about pearls. So I trusted Andrew M to guide me thru the process. So now I guess it is time I actually study pearls.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.