shape
carat
color
clarity

Cellentani''s ultra-thin baguette bands are HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Omg!!! I LOVE these rings!! They look so beautiful on you! I''ve GOT to have them! I wonder if I could get someone to replicate them
1.gif
if you wouldn''t mind of course!!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Omg!!! I LOVE these rings!! They look so beautiful on you! I''ve GOT to have them! I wonder if I could get someone to replicate them
1.gif
if you wouldn''t mind of course!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I''d just post to say that the above 2 posts aren''t mine - this might get a bit confusing especially as I''ve had input to this thread already!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found a really neat and exciting piece of news in my in-box this morning. Sonia has been working on two new websites for her collections, and we''ll be able to buy everything from her directly and for far less than it was sold for on Shop NBC. I was so happy to see two things that I missed out on, on her site for a couple hundred dollars less. The sites are brand new and are only in their "soft launch" stage. I was told that a LOT still had to be added and, I think this is really exciting for all of us old Sonia girls who know her quality ...... she has started a custom division. We will be able to order anything we want, design anything we want etc. My heart is jumping up and down! She''s also going to be doing bridal, engagement rings and wedding bands, eternities and stackers. Very exciting!

I don''t work for Sonia. I wish! I could die happy if I did. I just love her things and I think she''s a doll. Here are her new website addies for anyone who''s interested. Not everything is loaded in yet.

http://www.soniabcreations.com
http://www.soniabdesigns.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results