shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Wedding Gowns!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney
The wedding of Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney took place on June 24, 2006 in Pasadena, CA. "Walking up the aisle was a glorious moment. I was just so happy," says Cross, who accessorized her custom Reem Acra gown with a cathedral-length veil and Neil Lane platinum-and-diamond jewelry. In a twist on tradition, married couples lined up for the bouquet toss; couples were then eliminated until the pair married the longest was presented with the bride''s bouquet.

dm_cross-01.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Nancy O''Dell and Keith Zubchevich
After years spent covering entertainment news, Access Hollywood co-anchor Nancy O''Dell, 39, and her fiance, Keith Zubchevich, 36, vice president of a tech firm, could have had an enormous wedding filled with friends from Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Instead, the couple, who met after exchanging glances in an airport security line, opted for a small affair at Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara on June 29, 2006. "We wanted it to be intimate because we wanted to spend time with you all," O''Dell told the 62 guests. "We wanted to look out and see our families."

js_odell-01.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Interesting thread! I love Guiliana Depandi'' and Avril Lavringe''s wedding dresses - and their ceremony sites look beautiful too. Celine Dion looks like a swan - but I''m not feeling her headpiece. And I think Christina Aguilera''s dress is a bit much, personally.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
My favorites by far are Jenna Bush and Avril.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Avril looked gorgeous...

And, I didn''t know snoopdog was married. Didn''t realize he was marriage material haha

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
great idea for a thread!
36.gif

this is victoria beckham''s one-off vera wang

vbweddingdress.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
iconic Princess Di dress

diweddress.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
another shot of the gwen stefani two-colour Dior dress (not a favourite of mine)

gwendress.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
katherine heigl, sadly not a full length shot

kheigl.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow... I can''t say that I like any of their dresses though I am sure they are all very expensive.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I loved Avril''s whole wedding. Ahhh. And Jenna''s dress was gorgeous. LOL at Celine looking like a swan!!! It''s true!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
shot of Melania Trump''s amazing gown reputed to have cost over $100k?

Melania_Knauss_wedding_gown_Vogue.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Cheryl Cole.. she''s kinda of a Victoria Beckham mark 2 but imho, much better looking and more stylish. She''s married to another footballer - Ashley Cole, wittily nicknamed ''C-Ashley Cole'' for his somewhat greedy fee demands - and wore a lavishly beaded Roberto Cavalli gown reputed to have cost £110,000. I have to say that this is probably my favourite of the footballer''s wives'' dresses even if it is somewhat too embellished for my taste. Sadly, C-Ashley has been caught cheating with various blonde party girls and even more sadly, Cheryl has chosen to stick by him when she could frankly do a whole lot better. Just thought I''d share that
41.gif

3tl3.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
a better side view

15at0.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
here''s one of Colleen Rooney (another footballer''s wife) much awaited dress. It''s by Marchesa, cost £100,000 and that''s excluding flights to NYC for fittings. I think she looks lovely but I''m not sure the dress is worth that and the bodice doesn''t seem to fit that amazingly. Hmm, am I just being picky? I guess it''s cos if I was spending such crazy money, I''d want something extraordinary!

25u4oxt.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
another shot showing the layers a lot better. It is structurally beautiful, I have to admit

6dsq2t.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
fuzzy pics of Ellen & Portia''s recent wedding. I think they both look great and I do love the blush colour of Portia''s skirt. Both outfits by Zac Posen (acc to Just Jared)

ellen-degeneres-wedding-pictures.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
another view of the back. I like how her dress echoes the lines of Ellen''s waistcoat

ellen-degeneres-wedding-pictures-03.jpg

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
last one for now

Grace Kelly...what a perfect dress

Grace-Kelly_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
What a great thread!

Anyone have Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, & Britney Spears?
(Sadly, only 1 out of 3 still married! lol)

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Katherine McPhee - LOVE this dress!

katherine-mcphee-joe-buissink-wedding-3-740805.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Alicia Silverstone

aliciawedding Pg. 2.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I actually love Gwen''s 2 toned gown. It really suites her personality.

For me though, Avril''s is my fave, hands down.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Avril''s is my favorite too. I love her wedding pictures. I saw a slideshow of them on youtube a while back.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 3:46:11 PM
Author: mb418
Ana Ortiz and Noah Lebezon
Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz chose to have a destination wedding at the Hotel Horned Dorset Primavera in Rincon, Puerto Rico. The wedding incorporated island traditions, such as the groomsmen''s guayabera shirts.
Funny thing... I hired her photographer!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

Here''s Jamie King in an Italian silk faille gown by Calvin Klein Collection.

JamieKing.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
And here''s the Reem Acra gown worn by Andrew Firestone''s new wife, Ivana...

IvanaReemAcra.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Liz Hurley and her husband at their English wedding ceremony. Unfortunately, I don''t know the designer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results